South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Central Florida road trip to East Coast Extreme July 27 Jacksonville Fl.

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
I hear you man, is hard to keep a balance between cool mods and performance.
Personaly my next set of wheels will be some light wheigh Enkei's 16" or comparable.
I'll actualy redo my sound system minus a sub to eliminate weight, with our cars weight is the enemy.

Chrissy I'm so jealouys at your car as it is, will you take me for a ride? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Show me your town, I only driven thru twice.
Old 07-22-2002

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
I have to work in Amelia Island on Friday so I just may stay there then.
Any one will like to get there a day early? I will split the hotel bill
Old 07-22-2002

Chris2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
why u staying there hector? and o yeah i gots tomorrow off... (tuesday)
Old 07-22-2002
Registered!!

CivicChick2k1EX is an unknown quantity at this point
hey tht hotel that s on the back of the flyers is giving us a great deal for people making the journey for the show. I think it is like 35 or 45 a night and the place is VERY nice....not a hukasurakama in or anything. Very nice place. I think it used to me a mariott. I think its calles southpoint or something.

Anyone got the pic of the flyer that they can post again??!!!!
Old 07-23-2002

I only got the front of the flyer.
Amelia Island is nice but I'm working there for about 4 hours and get paid for trhe hole day.
I may be staying with Andre and friends (ECI Orlando) may be they are staying at that same hotel.
They are also coming a day in advance.
But if you can get more of this info to the guys are coming a day early, would be of great help!
All the guys from 7thgen want to meet first to roll in together we will find a spot.
I gotten couple of call from guys that are definately coming.
Does everyone has my cell # ???
Let's stay in touch
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

Barney should not be trustedBarney should not be trustedBarney should not be trusted
I can't wait until the show. Where are we meeting up before the show? Is it supposed to be a big show? I hope it is fun. That sux that you are not putting your rotten bananna (car) in the show Hector (j/j). At least you will be there. I am coming from cocoa beach area. I will probably leave around 6:30 A.M. and get there at like 8:30 A.M. So we need to set a time to meet.
Old 07-23-2002

hey doses anyone wanna ride out friday night with me and meet up with hector? cuz i dont feel like driving at like at 5 am that more ??ke
Old 07-23-2002

You don't want me to compete phil, how else are you going to get a chance to win anything?[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

I have a place to crash there that will not cost me anything but there is only room for one more, me
Chrissy mentioned something about a special rate for a room as adverticed on back of the flyer, do you guys have a flyer?
I just may consider bringing the tent and such for you guys and borrow for the night, but you'll have to be in charge to pick it all up and store the day of the show, my tent will sleep 4 on a sleeping bag.
There is some cool places to camp on the beach there!
Just got to find them.
Hey it sound like a bun fire party at the beach for you guys!

Hey, see this funny video funny racing
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

Barney should not be trustedBarney should not be trustedBarney should not be trusted
Why are you getting mad Hector? Are you scared of the name or is it the car? When the car is complete, you will see. I have only had my car 8 months. It is O.K. egg yolk (hectors car) don't get your panties in a wod.

(for those of you who don't know, me and hector are friends)
Old 07-23-2002

Who is getting mad? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Not me
And I don't think anything of your name your gave your self the name, so assuming of you.

You are the one with the underlined insults, I'm just playing along.
I don't think any one else here will be as kind no one likes to be the pun of the joke, do you?

Sooo check your self before your wreck your self JR [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

For those of you who are wondering, me and Hector are friends. We are joking around.

Hector, chill out home fry. Look like you came out of a scary movie or somthing. Haha hahahaha Anyways I will call you on Friday, to see where to meet Saturday morning.
Old 07-23-2002

Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

Hector...you arent bringing your car??? Tell me this is a joke cause you promised me.

see keyword: PROMISE
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

oh...and about the hotel... It is the Southpoint Hotel right by dave and busters (you could basically walk) The phone number is 904-281-9700 and the special rate for car show people is $39 a night. And for directions to D&B go to daveandbusters.com and click on the jacksonville location and there will be a place where you can type in your address and it will give you directions from your location to there!

Any problems let me know!!!

Chrissy 904-759-9931
Old 07-23-2002

um... yeah im very disapointed to hector... now i dont feel like going since ur not entering ur car... this sucks
Old 07-24-2002

I'll be there and I'll bring my car but I'm not entering the contest my sound system is under construction and I have no chance to win my trunk is a mess.
Don't let this stoping you from entering your selfs.
We'll roll in together and have our meet after the show.
No problem there

Chrissy thanks for the info so now we know how to get there from here
Old 07-24-2002
Registered!!

So where exactly are we meeting before the show? We need to roll in together so we can all park together. Also what time are we gonna meet there in the morning? Where is that guy gangsta from? He has a nice car.
Old 07-24-2002
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: NUMBERoneHONDA
So where exactly are we meeting before the show? We need to roll in together so we can all park together. Also what time are we gonna meet there in the morning? Where is that guy gangsta from? He has a nice car.[hr]
gangsta apparently brought hondaland's show car... btw, what color did you paint your car numberone man? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Old 07-24-2002

We will meet for roll in right outside the location at 9:00am,be ready, car clean and all.
And we may have our very own meet after the show.
Old 07-24-2002
Registered!!

Hector let me know, or I will call you the day before the show where we are meeting exactly. I painted my car ???????????????? You will just have to see it. Some people don't like the color because it is not them, but others love it. I think it is bad ***. I love it. It is my favorite color. I am bringing a few other cars with me (hopefully).
Old 07-24-2002
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: NUMBERoneHONDA
Hector let me know, or I will call you the day before the show where we are meeting exactly. I painted my car ???????????????? You will just have to see it. Some people don't like the color because it is not them, but others love it. I think it is bad ***. I love it. It is my favorite color. I am bringing a few other cars with me (hopefully).[hr]
i won't be at the show, too damn far of a drive so my pos car.
i have a lot of work need to be done before the show in tampa, got any asap hook up on door repaint up at ur place hector? bother of my doors needs to be repainted and there are some dings need to be taken out. my springs gets here monday.. damn...
Old 07-24-2002
Registered!!

hey numberonehonda......you arent going to be mean like you were a while back and talk bad about me at the show are ya???!!!!! Better not....i want to meet you so you can realise that im a nice person and you shouldnt have said what you said. Cool dawg??!!!!

lol..later

ps...ill be working in the registration tent and registering everyone as they come in and doing wristbands so youll know who i am!!!

Cant wait to see everyone!!!
Old 07-25-2002
Registered!!

Hey girl,

I wasn't talking bad about you, I was just a little ticked that our cars looked the same. I never said anything about you directly. I don't know you so how could I talk bad about you. All I said was d**n that sux that our cars look alike and stuff like that, but what is there to talk bad about you? What could I possibly talk about if I don't know you, you know what I mean. Sorry if I made you mad. I don't want any hard feelings or anything. I have just seen you at shows we havn't realy met each other. I will talk to you when we meet up before the show, unless you are not going to be there, then I will just talk to you at the show. O.K.

P.J.
Old 07-25-2002

We all better get a long, set an example for this forum.
There are a lot of a$$holes roaming around this site as is.
Phil is a good guy once you get to know him, he get's out of control once in awhile, but we'll pull his ears back in shape when that happens.

I'll be leaving tomorrow friday and may not get a chance to post any more replays so my cell
321/ 689-6039 call me early on Saturday to tell you the meeting place to roll in.
9:00 am is the time don't be late.
Old 07-26-2002
Registered!!

What up dogs,

Ya'll mother fers getting ready to go? I have so much cleaning to do on my car tonight. I am sitting here at work and the lawn guy starts cutting the grass around my shop. I hired the guy, because he was a friend of a friend. I was looking out of the window upstairs from my office and there is S**T flying all over my car. I was pissed, for one it is a new paint job and two he didn't even have the courtesy to not cut there or ask me to move it. Anyways I rushed outside asked him what he thought he was doing and then fired him because he said imports suck anyways, I said so does your mom now get lost your fired. Some people are just such as****es. I had my sun roof open because I park under a little shed like structure and it all went inside off my car. oh well.

Someone please call me and let me know where we are meeting.
(321)403-7833 I am P.J.

See you all there