South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

MIDVIS.....where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mylx is an unknown quantity at this point
MIDVIS.....where are you?

hey i think i saw you goin down the road the other day? I dunno though.. was it you on hwy 22 near the airport??
Old 07-09-2002
Vic On Dubs

midvis is an unknown quantity at this point
Might have been had to take my little brother to play golf at littleriver. Are you going to this carshow/meet at the end of the month in charlotte?
Old 07-09-2002
Registered!!

yeah, probably.. why aren't you gonna go? Have you done anything to your car yet? well, i'm still at work and will be here a while so if you are on maybe i'll talk to ya, if i have time.. if you want to you could probably follow bryan and I down there.. but i'll let you know something for sure later on..
Old 07-10-2002
Vic On Dubs

midvis is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah ive done a couple of things so far Ive got 17 inch ICW rims that look like the konig toxins and I have the angel-eye altezza taillights and purple headlight bulbs. My plans are to get coilovers within the next week and im gettin in on the group buy for the tsunami front bumper as well and an AEM coldair intake will be on order too. I have been working mostly on my girlfriends honda accord lately but now that i've got my car shes gonna have to do her own thing. LOL

By the way do you by anychance know how to keep the moisture out of the taillights? I've tried to reseal them but that dosent seem to be working.
Old 07-10-2002
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm not her - but clean the inside before re-sealing them, try that - if that doesn't work, your tails are busted
Old 07-10-2002
Registered!!

well, that happens on all the tail lights.. just make sure that it doesn't go pas the seal.. you should try the KYC tail lights like i have.. they come in carbon fiber, silver, black, or regular..