South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Want to Autocross a new Nissan GTR or Ferrari? Prices starting at $40! Look inside!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
busterdawg22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Want to Autocross a new Nissan GTR or Ferrari? Prices starting at $40! Look inside!

Hey guys. I've never posted on this forum before but I'm the proud new owner of a 2003 Civic. I previously had a Nissan Maxima and I've been as avid member of Maxima.org since 2002 using the same name I am here (busterdawg22 - feel free to check my rep on maxima.org). I just wanted to give you guys a shout and tell you that I'm working for a company called Supercar Sensation and we're doing an event that I know a lot of people on here would be interested in. There is an Autocross event coming up where you can drive any of the following cars through the course:

Ferrari F430
Lamborghini Gallardo
Nissan GTR
Porsche 911 Twin Turbo
Aston Martin Vantage Roadster
'09 BMW M3
Mercedes C63 AMG

You don't have to be a professional! In fact, you could have never done autocross in your life! It doesn't matter! We provide everything you need: helmets, instruction, gas, cones, etc. We even encourage you to bring your own car out and time them against our cars!
The course is located in Concord, NC at the new Zmax dragway (right next to Lowe's Motor Speedway). The first autocross event coming up is on March 29th.This is going to be an amazing event with prizes for best times, food, drinks, DJ, etc. Prices for this event begin at only $40 and go up to $250. Group discounts and car club discounts are available. Call me, David Harrington, at 845-633-6909, or email me at busterdawg22@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want to book anything!

We have other supercar driving packages available if autocross isn't your thing. We have 4 hour long tours that leave out of Charlotte, NC and go up into Marrow Mountain for an incredible 140 miles journey behind the wheel of 3 supercars of your choice (from the list above)! The 4 hour tour actually just went down in price and is now only $299 per person! That price includes tax, gas, custom pictorial DVD with pictures of you and all the supercars on your adventure.

We also have a special father's day tour coming up on June 20th (the day before father's day). It will be a 2 hour tour for $299 and you can both split the ride/drive time in the car together. Just think, you and your dad driving together in supercars for a couple hours. What better gift could you give him? (It doesn't have to be your dad. It's technically a "couple's tour" so if you want to bring someone else, no big deal )

Gift cards are available! This makes a great gift! We cater to corporate team-building events, bachelor parties, group outings, birthday parties, etc. Get a bunch of your buddies together and have fun with supercars all day! This could be one of the most fun things you ever do! Forget the Richard Petty Driving Experience! This takes the cake. Again, get in touch with me if you have any questions or want to schedule a drive. I check my email very frequently.
David Harrington
845-633-6909
busterdawg22@yahoo.com
Old 03-19-2009
Registered!!

Re: Want to Autocross a new Nissan GTR or Ferrari? Prices starting at $40! Look insid

Bump! The age limit for the autocross was just dropped to 18. You still have to be 21 to drive our cars on the public roads, but for the autocross event you can now be 18
Old 03-26-2009
Registered!!

Re: Want to Autocross a new Nissan GTR or Ferrari? Prices starting at $40! Look insid

OK guys, the time has come!

This coming Sunday, March 29th is when our supercar autocross event is happening at Zmax Dragway right next to Lowe's Motor Speedway. The event is starting at about 11am and we will be there all day. Drive the Nissan GTR, 2009 BMW M3, Mercedes C63 AMG, and Porsche 911 Twin Turbo through the autocross course. The people with the fastest times will get an opportunity to take the Lamborghini Gallardo and Ferrari F430 through the autocross course!

If you want to book a slot with us, call David Harrington at 845-633-6909 or PM me. Even if you don't want to necessarily drive, come down and hang out with us and watch other people race. If you come out there and decide you want to drive, you can sign up with us right then and we can get you in to drive. Remember, only $40 will get you and your buddies admission into the park and 1 drive. We have plenty of other drive packages available as well for this event ranging from $40 - $250 and everything in between (see above posting for price breakdown).

It's going to be a one-of-a-kind experience, guys! Hope to see you out there!
Old 06-05-2009
Registered!!

We've got another one coming up tomorrow (June 6th) guys! This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience to autocross these supercars! People are coming from all over the east coast to come to this event. We have a few slots still available. Call me! 845-633-6909 ask for Dave. Don't miss this event!