South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Anyone up for a J'ville meet???

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001CivicEx2dr is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks so much steve but i'll just get a hotel room, more flexible that way if i bring a friend...... think i'll take you up on the offer to check out the campus though

chrissy can you finalize the plans so we know exactly where we're meeting and when? thanks!

andrew- 407-399-9272 cell

edit: the 3rd/4th is my senior prom so i'll be a no show for that if it gets pulled together
Old 04-18-2002
Registered!!

CivicChick2k1EX is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok.....it dont matter to me what everyone does. I live here so it will be the same for me if it is this saturday or the 3/4.

BUT.....if you guys want to come down the weekend of the show I wont be able to go out on saturday nite cause I have to leave my car at the show from Friday afternoon till Sunday after the show because I got chosen to be put inside the building. And they just lock everything up at nite so we dont have to set up all over again and stuff. But I would be more than happy to chill with everyone at the show! I will be there all weekend long.

So im leaving it up to all of you guys.....just let me know. I can show you around whenever you decide to come!
Old 04-20-2002
Registered!!

okay so the best buy off 295 at 9pm tonight... I'll probably be there unless something comes up this afternoon
Old 04-20-2002
Registered!!

Ok everyone...I dont know whats going on so Ill be there just incase anyone does show up. But I think it will be a better idea to plan more when everyone decides what they are going to do. Ill chill there for a little while and then Im going to head out. Ill get there about 9-915 and chill till about 930.

LAter

Chrissy
Old 04-20-2002
Registered!!

PerfectD3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, Im riding out now to meet up with the people at the Circuit City, then heading on up to Jax. My cell is 386 801 0601. I got your cell Chrissy, so I might be giving you a ring when I get there and nobody is there. Bye.
Old 04-20-2002
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point
I know I won't be there..[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] I thought it was cancelled-DAMN!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-21-2002
Registered!!

I got there around 8:55, waited till 910, went into best buy and bought Hybrid Theory (thanks to Fly for keeping it, Jerk) and a water, and still no one was there. I drove around the parking lot a few times, then decided it was a no show. So what happened?
Old 04-21-2002
Registered!!

EsineN is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, that sucks...Glad I didn't take off work. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Orlando peeps-I'm going to Grad Nite this coming weekend at Disney/Pleasure Island. I don't know if Orlando schools do it there or not. But if they do, are any of you going? Just curious...

-Steve,
taking time out from a party for my 7thGen'rs [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-21-2002
Registered!!

this one just didn't seem to pull together... i got a call right before I was going to head out to j-ville that there was a party and gettin some [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] just seemed more important. let's try a new meet there sometime again and have a firm plan on where/when/who. i'd like to see the races up there

by the way, mission accomplished at the party
Old 04-21-2002
Registered!!

Andrew, where will you be living when you come up here for school? Sounds like you're a party person. I'll definitely have to show you around.

-Steve,
who has to stop pulling all-night parties nights before long work days
Old 04-21-2002
Registered!!

heh, well i'm not exactly a party person, but I do go when I can... I'll be in the dorms for next year, but if they aren't very good and I can afford to get out I will. Beckie is going next year and she has something off campus with roommates. Oh and yea you need to show me around when I get up there sometime... I don't know anything about tallahassee or the school (except they let me in)
Old 04-21-2002
Registered!!

Yeah, I'm staying with 2 or 3 friends in a condo about a mile or two from Tallahassee Community College (where I'm going...Starts Aug26) which is about 5-10mi from FSU. Maybe not even that far. Actually, Doak Campbell Stadium is about 3 or 4mi from TCC's main entrance.

But yeah, Tallahassee is all right. Not much to do, but there actually is a fairly large import scene and a couple car clubs. There's 4 or 5 "good" clubs ( I havent been yet, word of mouf) in town, if that's your thing, and there's always a party somewhere. I look forward to bringing ya'll around.

-Steve
Old 04-21-2002
Registered!!

Ok guys what the hell happened??? I was there at 9:15 just like I said I would be and nobody was there [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]

Perfect D....I must have just missed you. You said you were going to call me....what happened to that????? I waited forever for my phone to ring

Well you guys missed out. EVERYONE went to the races last nite. First time that many people have gone in a long time. But oh well...I guess better luck next time. I thought I made it clear what we were doing. Apparently there was some confusion.

Anyone else willing to plan another meet I will attend but I (myself) dont want to plan anything else cause I dont want everyone upset with me.

Sorry bout everything guys...

Chrissy [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-21-2002
Registered!!

Aw, Chrissy, it's aight. We don't hold grudges here. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] Don't feel bad, there's always next time.

-Steve
Old 04-21-2002
Registered!!

Yeah hell of a night for races here in orlando too.. after the party ( I didn't drink ) I had to pick up my brother from universal after a concert. Went by the sonic on international drive and the place was packed.... a few cops with their lights on and tons of beautiful cars lined up from each direction waiting to get in. Too bad my civic is soo slow, had a few people rev me at the lights on empty roads no racing for me[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-22-2002
Registered!!

Heh, I was going to call you, but I figured something must have happened cuz I didn't see ya. Didn't want to be an *** and call you up bit*ching or anything so I just dipped out.

Quick Reply: Anyone up for a J'ville meet???