South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

KY Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05SilvCivicLX can only hope to improve
KY Roll Call

im new to the forums and to honda's so i was just wonderin who all on here was from kentucky
Old 06-01-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Owensboro, KY here!
Old 06-08-2006
Registered!!

YSIDRAG is an unknown quantity at this point
louisville here
Old 06-10-2006
Registered!!

somerset
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

you guys ever come down for somernites?
Old 06-18-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 05SilvCivicLX
Never heard of it. When and where is it? Need some info on it.

-Jay
Old 06-18-2006

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 05SilvCivicLX
This guy I work with does. He's an idiot and I don't want to be associated with him. Besides, my car is almost completely stock, no point for me really.
Old 06-18-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
northern kentucky here!! ive heard of somernights and ive been thinking about going how about we have a ky meet in lexington?
Old 06-18-2006
Registered!!

id be down for a meet, but i duno how soon, i got promoted and been workin my butt off....but somernites is held the 4th saturday of each month, a show, cruise, and burnout contest, visual mods help get in, but a lot of the "import" crowds meet up after wards in walmart, office depot, and other parking lots
Old 06-18-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
how far is somerset from northern ky? isnt it a bit of a drive?
Old 06-18-2006
Registered!!

what city are you in?
Old 06-18-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

ft thomas just get me on aim itll be easier than posting back and forth mugenman8604 but hurry up im headin 2 bed soon
Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

im down for a meet. we will be holding our honda-tech meet soon
Old 06-20-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

wheres that gonna be at?
Old 06-21-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mugenman
wheres that gonna be at?
Id say the same place as last year. Louisville, At *** park on the river front.
There were about 80-100 cars to show up at our first one last year. Shooting for upwards of 200 this year.A time and date TBA.

-Jay
Old 06-21-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

keep me posted man i know ill be down for sure
Old 06-21-2006

Yeah, let me know as well. I'll be there in my completely stock beauty.....unless I do some stuff by then.
Old 06-21-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

lol stock rocks! im thinking bout taking off the exhaust intake and headers lol well maybe leave the intake
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

no problem,when i get more info i will let you guys know. Have any of you ever been to ITB [ IMPORT AND TRUCK BASH] in Indy? Its coming up soon well Aug. but it is a must go to show if youve never been and are in to the car show scene. http://www.importandtruckbash.com/

-Jay
Old 06-26-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

ill have to check that out...ive been trying to get on honda tech but for some reason i keep getting pwned when trying to register. same as on 502streetscene.com lol
Old 06-27-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mugenman
ill have to check that out...ive been trying to get on honda tech but for some reason i keep getting pwned when trying to register. same as on 502streetscene.com lol
Dont no what to tell yea about honda tech but 502 is a waste of time unless you like droma. I personaly no 90% of the peeps on there. its worse then any board ive been on, with the droma but i guess thats do to almost everyone on there lives right around here.

But yea check out truck bash. If you plain on going id get a holtel now. I get my reservation about 9 months in advance.
Old 06-27-2006

Originally Posted by YSIDRAG
Dont no what to tell yea about honda tech but 502 is a waste of time unless you like droma. I personaly no 90% of the peeps on there. its worse then any board ive been on, with the droma but i guess thats do to almost everyone on there lives right around here.

But yea check out truck bash. If you plain on going id get a holtel now. I get my reservation about 9 months in advance.

That sounds good. I'll have to check my schedule. I have friends that live in Indy, so I should be set on that.
Old 06-27-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by stinkypie
That sounds good. I'll have to check my schedule. I have friends that live in Indy, so I should be set on that.
thats cool hope to see some 7th geners there. seen only one last year.
Old 06-29-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
i will be in louisville tomorrow night, anybody interested in meeting up saturday night in the ville?
Old 06-29-2006

Originally Posted by sniperscout
i will be in louisville tomorrow night, anybody interested in meeting up saturday night in the ville?
If I didn't have so much **** to do this weekend, I would drive to Louisville for that. Louisville is like 1.5-2 hours from me.
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

Im down. Im always out on sat. nights. I live right across the bridge from louisville in Clarksville IN. Sat nights there is always a big group of car nuts that hang out in clarksville. If you want to check this out give me a call 502-299-6235 its realy easy to get to and its only about 3 miles once you cross the bridge in to Indiana. Last weekend we had about 50 car show up. Alot of turbo honda to boot.

-Jay
Old 06-30-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
sounds awesome. yeah i will give you a call once i get into town. I have been to clarksville a few times. I used to live in the ville... How is the law with this event? Or are most people pretty smart about it. oh yeah what is your name also
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

sounds awesome. yeah i will give you a call once i get into town. I have been to clarksville a few times. I used to live in the ville... How is the law with this event? Or are most people pretty smart about it. oh yeah what is your name also
Its in a pepboys parking lot. Yea law is ok with it as long as there is no stupid stuff going on. name is Jay. How long ago has it been sents you lived here?

-JAY
Old 04-09-2009
Registered!!

[H]ashlee[H] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: KY Roll Call

CAMPBELLSVILLE GURL HERE!
Im always up for the somernites cruise in somerset. i missed alot of the shows tho and was stuck ridin VDUB(volkswagon) most of the time. lmao. but its okay tho cuz this dub was a nice one.....
anytime there is a meet or anyones down for a cruise or sumthin hit me up txt or call. (270)469-8321
Old 08-10-2009
Registered!!

Xirkoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: KY Roll Call

Edmonton, KY

Quick Reply: KY Roll Call