South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

attn: GA Team Max-Tach meeting friday

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rowdyb7 is an unknown quantity at this point
attn: GA Team Max-Tach meeting friday

hey guys.
My fairly new car club Team Max-Tach is having a meeting at 8 on Friday the 7th. anyone is welcome to come. Check out our site http://teammaxtach.s5.com/ , yes its not too good yet, but everything has to start somewhere. We are meeting at Andretti speed lab on Alpharetta Hwy. Let me know if ur interested. rowdyb7@hotmail.com Just to let you know we are all highschoolers rite now 16-18 but anyone can come. If you like us and we like u we can talk about becoming a member. some of our members are currently buying or selling their cars but we have mostly cars that fit in the import seen, i.e. civics, focus... That car that most ppl have seen the silver 2001 razzi civic that one its class at nopi and went to sema will be there, he is a member so come see that car, u can just stop by if u want, we like to talk about cars and hangout, at andretti we usu just chill but there are awesome semi professional gokarts (the real thing) climb wall, arcade, and sweet cars inside that u ca look at like a viper, indy car, nascar, outside they sometimes have a VW bug driving school and slick track circle for spinning out only seen it used once at car show.

Quick Reply: attn: GA Team Max-Tach meeting friday