South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

7thgen's SOUTHERN MEET *UPDATED 1/25/04*

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
between 9:30-10 me and brad will be hitting up adam at ten ten road (apex) nc right off route 1, hey adam i just found out from my dad thats where our car broke down last time we were down that way which was last year lol
Old 01-30-2004
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
well hopefully it won't break down again. shortie, i've added you to my aim but it's not wanting to work recently. I'll pm you my cell # so you can give me a call.
Old 01-30-2004
Crawlin Similar To An Ant Low To Da Earth

Nokturnl has a spectacular aura aboutNokturnl has a spectacular aura aboutNokturnl has a spectacular aura about
Too Funny ssmshortie!! Hey MidVis. Once we meet at ten ten rd we can meet you at the food lion off to the left you were refering to earlier in this thread....jus call me and we can figure it out....probably take us about 45 min to get there so about 1045-11 or so we can meet you.
Old 01-30-2004
Registered!!

ssm pimp mobile is an unknown quantity at this point
me and my fiance are leaving from virginia beach va right now..we are stayin in southern pines..then drivin to the meet tomorrow morning at car toys at 11...we gonna roll to south of the border..then on saturday night we got a hotel in florence. If anything changes w/ the meeting places and times can someone hit up my cell phone? 757-718-5954 im on my way out now see yall tomorrow!
JOHN
Old 01-30-2004
Vic On Dubs

midvis is an unknown quantity at this point
OK I'll be there at 10:45 - 11 Waiting on you guys in the top of the foodlion parking lot probley with a few other cars

I'll see you guys then

MIDVIS
Old 01-30-2004
Registered!!

yeehaw this is gona be awesome havent been to a fun meet in a long while

hey adam you know that mcdonalds off to the right as you get off onto ten ten road my parnts stopped there a couple days ago and got gas at the gas station right there (texaco) and im gona have a friend with me as well he drives a black 2 door accord

btw guys, i was just curious any of you know how to put a new parking light bulb in? i think you have to go thru the wheel well or somthin, im gona ****** my dad's jack for the car in case we need to raise it a lil mine got stolen when it got broken into

scott
celly 703-887-0680

aim : civicboiVA - - i wont be on till like around 6 but only for a lil bit to catch emails and clarify times and **** then i need sleep

im leavin my house at 5am

Last edited by ssmshortie; 01-30-2004 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-30-2004
Crawlin Similar To An Ant Low To Da Earth

Nokturnl has a spectacular aura aboutNokturnl has a spectacular aura aboutNokturnl has a spectacular aura about
Hey MidVis sounds good You have my cell number I pmed you with it so if you need to call me around that tyme that is cool...case we are runnin late or something. Shortie I can do it hella quick...changed mine like 3 times already...we can hook you up. Also, I think you are refering to the 55 exit...one after ten ten rd......no McD's on ten ten...that is fine though i knowwhere it is if you would rather meet there....try to catch up with you tonight online or maybe vie cellie....Outty 5000!!!
Old 01-30-2004
Registered!!

yea whatever its up to u i'll have brad and my friend in the accord with me lol i havent met the dude with the accord yet either

aright thanx
dont they sell like clear bulbs for that? cause the stock ones look blah there not bright
Old 01-30-2004
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
Im going...but im not staying the night

So either i go to car toys or I go to SOTB....which should i go to???
Old 01-30-2004
We pre-game harder than you party!

supermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the rough
Car Toys Havier.....its the only one I am going to....Habe to be home by 9..
Old 01-30-2004
Registered!!

yea i'd say go to car toys the earlier one then you and jordan can cruise back together
Old 01-30-2004
Lax Playa

NCStyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright guys, it's Friday night and I'm gettin pumped! ssm, i finally looked at a map and realized goin 85 north and then meeting yall at route 1 would take me exactly north and hour, and then comin straight back down an hour. Instead, I wanna meet yall when you get back down comin by my place... So I want you to call me when you hit route 1. if you dont get this message i'll call you tomorrow morning, sorry for the last minute change, but it would be 2 hours that I could knock off no problem... hope to see everybody at car toys!

brad
Old 01-30-2004

supermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the rough
Brad you suck...its a 3 hour and 42 min. drive for me!!! Yeah I think me and JJF are cruising over together, and all the people that was going to come with me backed out....them b^tches!!!
Old 01-31-2004
Lax Playa

Alright, Saturday mornin' and I'm gettin ready to head out. Hope to see everybody there!

Brad
Old 01-31-2004
Registered!!

AW MAN IT WAS AWESOME!! I love your guy's rides...and yours too civicchik!!! love those rims!!

BRAD!! you missed on on SOTB!! Jordan!! you missed out too!! the whole parking lot was filled! we were barely able to get out. I left around 8:00 and got home at 10:15 hehe its a 3 hour drive....I also raced a lude, only time i was passing her was from 60-80
Old 01-31-2004
Registered!!

Man i cant wait for the pics and vids!! I want the vid of me flying past the Si.........not when we were racing...remember?
Old 01-31-2004
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Yo I just got home. Give me time to edit the vids and pics and they will be posted.

I hope SSMshortie gets his tranny problem fixed.
Old 01-31-2004

I got home around 10 to...but I cruised the local hang out for a min. and got some grub....damn hate I missed it. So we wasn't the show anymore huh?lol....cant wait to see the vid of my weak burnout...
Old 01-31-2004

Xerox is an unknown quantity at this point
Heyo....

We ended up doing 120 all the way back to Fayetteville... I went screaming past that "under construction" piece of crap car, it didnt even have a chance.

Hey CDMX that vid i showed you is in my gallery....
Old 01-31-2004

Xerox is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry sorry, not CDMX. I meant CarbonFly.... my bad
Old 01-31-2004
Lax Playa

Yeah guys, a good time had by all... Sorry I had to get out early, the tranny problems with ssm and then stuff goin on tonight, but I'm glad yall had fun, can't wait for the next one... Anyone feelin myrtle??? :-)

brad
Old 01-31-2004
TUCKIN 19s

2k2EXCOUPE will become famous soon enough
Damn. Wish I coulda gone. Ill definately be at the next one cause I SHOULD have car back by then.

Did yall at least get some good pix?
Old 02-01-2004

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Originally posted by 2k2EXCOUPE
Damn. Wish I coulda gone. Ill definately be at the next one cause I SHOULD have car back by then.

Did yall at least get some good pix?
Yes, you did miss it. It was totally bada$$ flying down the highway at 100+ for 45 mins straight. We were passing, swerving, and acting like fools the whole way. Havier even found time to beat the Si.

Everyone was taking pics and video. If you all need me to host it send it to admin@CarbonFLYber.com
Old 02-01-2004
Vic On Dubs

midvis is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah Man it was a blast!!!! Hope all you guys got home ok and for the ones that stayed I hope the hangover isnt to bad..

Myrtle Beach Anyone?????

MIDVIS
Old 02-01-2004

HMMMMM........Are you going to Myrtle Beach?

I would like to. I'm pretty sure i'll have off of work. But I just don't wanna pay that much for a hotel. Do you wanna split the cost to stay in a room?
Old 02-01-2004

Hey Fly you got the pics ready? Wish I would of had a camera, but the convienece store next to Car Toys wanted $9 for a no name brand disposable camera!!
Old 02-01-2004

I'm at work right now. I have to reformat my pc at home. But once I get that $hit done I'll start work on the video and pics.
Old 02-01-2004
TUCKIN 19s

2k2EXCOUPE will become famous soon enough
Any of yall going to Daytona for Tuner Bash in March? Maybe some of us can meet up there.
Old 02-01-2004
Lax Playa

Haha, I'm gonna look dumb for asking this, where is Daytona??? Cause I'd like to, but... don't know where it is! I still have a buncha pics left on my camera, so I'll try and burn em so I can get them developed. Hot Import Nights is on like June 12th i THINK and that is the last day of my senior beach week in Myrtle, so I will be in myrtle about 4 days before that or somethin, then early saturday mornin or friday night I'm gonna hit the road across NC over to Charlotte! If anybody wants to make the days before that a 7thgen thing I will be down there, but if not it's all good. But EVERYBODY needs to be at HIN, it's gonna be the greateatest thing NC has ever seen, hahaha.

Brad
Old 02-01-2004

Originally posted by 2k2EXCOUPE
Any of yall going to Daytona for Tuner Bash in March? Maybe some of us can meet up there.
I'm up for the trip as long as we can share a room. It's only about 4 hours for me to get down there.

Quick Reply: 7thgen's SOUTHERN MEET *UPDATED 1/25/04*