Mid West Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Detroit: New forum for '03

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slystad810 is an unknown quantity at this point
BTW do any of you go to Macomb Community College? I've seen a couple 7th gens around campus.
Old 03-27-2003
Tomotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xHoteKx has a spectacular aura aboutxHoteKx has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by bobbyd
HA HA! I just found out that Redline split! I guess they split right in half. All of the performance guys left and started their own club and left all the show and no go guys to Redline.

Friday Night Idea:
How does this sound local fellas.....Friday evenings we meet at a place like Flexivity. Then from there we all cruise to a local meet spot. I was thinking we start off going to the 50's McDonald's on Telegraph in Dearborn Heights. Those that have been a round a while know I am a big fan of this spot. It is usually packed with old classics and new tuners. Everyone gets along and respects eachother. Then after we find more local meets we could decide on a week to week basis as to where we cruise that Friday. How does this sound with everyone?

Lets make this happen guys!
sounds awesome to me. sounds like our plans from last year (but we never done it yet.. lol)

oh, for my camber kit, i paid 165 shipped from tornactive. but it was the front and back. i think just the rear is like 155 or something like that
Old 03-27-2003
Registered!!

jrock2324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by bobbyd
HA HA! I just found out that Redline split! I guess they split right in half. All of the performance guys left and started their own club and left all the show and no go guys to Redline.

Friday Night Idea:
How does this sound local fellas.....Friday evenings we meet at a place like Flexivity. Then from there we all cruise to a local meet spot. I was thinking we start off going to the 50's McDonald's on Telegraph in Dearborn Heights. Those that have been a round a while know I am a big fan of this spot. It is usually packed with old classics and new tuners. Everyone gets along and respects eachother. Then after we find more local meets we could decide on a week to week basis as to where we cruise that Friday. How does this sound with everyone?

Lets make this happen guys!
Sounds good to me. Just let me know when.
Old 03-27-2003
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
They made a seperate Detroit forum for us guys! Check the top of the midwest forums! lets start using that.
Old 03-28-2003
Registered!!

MagicRacing18 will become famous soon enoughMagicRacing18 will become famous soon enough
I live in Macomb but I'm not there during the school year. My best friend goes there and he has a silver 2K3 civic with an in-dash and he's about ot get a drop and 19's.

~nick~
Old 03-31-2003
Tomotor

xHoteKx has a spectacular aura aboutxHoteKx has a spectacular aura about
i just took out my rear seats and vacummed/armor all'ed/windex'ed my interior.. its finally clean once again. i would've washed my car, but its pointless since its going to rain alot this week oh well..

can some mod move this thread into the detroit forum?
Old 04-01-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slystad810 is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw a blue 7th gen with cleared headlights and front and rear aftermarket bumpers unpainted on Gratiot today. It wasn't one of you guys, was it?
Old 04-02-2003
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by slystad810
I saw a blue 7th gen with cleared headlights and front and rear aftermarket bumpers unpainted on Gratiot today. It wasn't one of you guys, was it?
Try the Detroit forum on at the top of the Midwest. We are using that one now. I don't think it was anyone on this board though it could of been.