Mid West Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Anyone near Skokie.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OmegaBlue2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone near Skokie.....

Hey, i dont intend this to be a long term thread, but as the people i talk to in the local area, and even the ones i dont, I traded in for a 350Z a few weeks ago and left my civic behind. I was driving past teh nissan dealer last night off golf road in teh west side of skokie and guess what i saw???

They have MY old civic at the front entrance on one of those car rack things, sittin all tall and proud!

Anyone that lives in or near the area should go stop by and see it, and talk the guys to see what kind of deal they will give ya, i know its obvioulsy going to be more then i traded in for, but it would be great for all teh guys that have work done to theirs come in and start talking deals on the one at the lot, just remember thou that the bank only sees it as a 2001 civic ex sedan, they dont recognize that it has all that money time and effort put into it, but teh dealer did and he helped me out (although not as much as i wanted) seeing as there is a market for the car the way it is in that area.

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know that to some tiny little extent i feel i sorta got something back in the end after all that hard work i put into her over 2 years to see her sitting up there as if it were the most important car on the lot. I just wish i had my camera at the time, from now on im keeping a disposable with me wherever i go in case i need it.
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BluBttrflie is an unknown quantity at this point
So I was on my way from Deerfield to Old Orchard to take my bro to my uncle's (he's a dentist and my bro had an appt) and to exchange a sweater at Nordstrom's and I took the "scenic" route (Waukegan to Golf) hoping to see a car dealership with a Ford Crown Vic. in a good position to get a few pics (need to design car graphics for the DFPD and want to work off the car itself). Didn't see any but on Golf I was coming up on a Nissan dealership and remembered this post... and there it was. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] Saw your car. Was gunna swing by and take a pic afterwards but I forgot and got on 41/94 [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] Sorry. But it's really cool... my bro thought it was cool that I knew who's car it was Anyways, yea... cool
Later,
Rach