Mid West Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Lakeshore Drive Saturday night speeding

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2002
AR
e-married to daydreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AR will become famous soon enough
Lakeshore Drive Saturday night speeding

Comming home on saturday night from my great grandmothers house I was on congress (in downtown Chicago) heading towrads lakeshore drive. At the light before the entrance, I notice this black civic with euors. I said said to myself "hey lets have some fun" I catch up with him on the expressway since he was few lanes over, and like mile later he notices me. I was speeding trying to keep up with him. He noticed me and I saw his ride up close. Typical civic 7th gen coupe, euros, lowered, I coundlt tell is he had wheels although I didnt think so, also an exhaust. It was a phat ride. All of a sudden he take off in the fourth lane doing like 75 and still I follow. I take the lane next to him and still hang like a car and half legnth behind just so he can see the fron of my whip. He prolly thought my sedan had an intake (it's really stock) and I could tell by the way he drove he was lookin for some fun. I catch up and get infront of him and we weave through traffic together makin it all worth while doing like 85 or 90. We kept near eachother untill near the end of the expressway when we split and I was ahead of him. His girl was in the passenger seat starring at me from like two lanes over he then spead off in the 4th lane leaving me behind in the 2nd. It was fun. All I really wanted to know is what kinda exhaust he had and if he was on the site. But we made a long trip on the expressway a rush of excitement. I just wanna know if he is on the site, I didnt see any 7thgen stickers. I live in Chiago and this is where I saw the car on one of the expressways in Chicago called Lakeshore Drive. If anyone does know him, let me know... PM me or something. Thanks for listening.

Alex
Old 11-09-2002
Registered!!

HomerSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey man not to offend you or anything, but Lake Shore Drive isnt an expressway. Did the Civic have lightly tinted windows? Was he going North? If so I may work with him. We got out of work around 4 tonight, think he stuck around to have dinner with his wife.
Old 11-09-2002
AR
e-married to daydreamer

well whatever it is, it is. Yeah he had tints Homer. What exactly would you call Lakeshore Drive then (yes its one word). I have been living like 2 blocks away from it for the past 18 years (no ofense).
Old 11-09-2002
Registered!!

I was just messing with you about the expressway thing, but according to any map it is just a street since the posted speed limit is only 45. I just paged him to ask what kind of exhaust he had is 4 o'clock or so about the right time ? Want to make sure it was him so I dont give you any wrong info if it was not him.
Old 11-09-2002
Registered!!

I just talked to him, thats his usual way home but he is actually still down there at a friends. Sorry I couldnt help. If you ever see a silver coupe with 7th gen stickers in the windows honk, might be me.
Old 11-09-2002
AR
e-married to daydreamer

so sorry, forgot to mention it was around 8:00[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG]. my bad my bad. what nationality is he or hiw girl? I really couldnt make a clear distinction all I know is they werent black they had a light complection (I am black though).

black coupe
lowered
oem wing
chrom euros
wheels? I am not sure
woman in passenger seat
Lakeshore Drive heading north from downtown
those are all the specs

Alex
Old 11-09-2002
Registered!!

Now I am positive it was not him, he doesnt have a spoiler or a euros. Sorry I could not help out.
Old 11-09-2002
AR
e-married to daydreamer

Homer J
check your PM
Old 11-11-2002
Registered!!

impetigo is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah LSD is not an expressway, although it should be. ridiculous that it has a 45 limit, but this is the midwest. saw a minivan get pulled over by the cops on saturday doing like 55. the best part of LSD is going 55+ on the 35 mph turn a little south of north exit going north. even on stock wheels/suspension it feels pretty good.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]