Mid West Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Anyone in Chicago, Glenbrook?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2002
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone in Chicago, Glenbrook?

I will be in in the Chicago area, Glenbrook North High School area specifically, pretty soon here for a school-related function. Anyone live around there? I thought there was somebody that went to GBN on here. If there is, drop a line here, I'd like to see a couple people/cars from this site.
Old 09-09-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kaizer is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I dont go to GBN but Highland park. Its not thatr far. Just umm.. talk to me in the forum.
Old 09-10-2002
Registered!!

lordryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I go to HPHS!!! who are you?

As for white2K2EX: deffinetly visit HP dude, there's at least two of us
Old 09-10-2002

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
where's highland park in relation to gbn? I probably won't be able to drive too far. Friday Nov 8 is the only night I will have free for whatever its worth.
Old 09-10-2002
Registered!!

Highland Park is like 10 - 15 minutes from GBN if you get onto 41 (94) it won't take long at all. Just get off at central and then turn left onto green bay and take that to a strange three way intersetion and turn right on vine. After you turn you'll be right infront of the highschool, I guess a few of us could meet there.
Old 09-12-2002
Registered!!

Hey yeh at least we know two of us on 2k1, I know a few people that would like to come so yeh this is startin to sound good. BTW wat period u got lunch? Ill talk to some other people i know and see if there interseted.
Old 09-12-2002

So is this turning into a mini-meet now? I'm not totally sure I'll be able to make it... it depends on the circumstances. But this sounds like it could be some fun.
Old 09-13-2002
Registered!!

NBPCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I go to Downers Grove South (2k1 FB State Champs!) I would be willing to drive to Highland Park to meet up with people more my age. Let me know when. I am normally free Fri and Sat. nights as long as I take off work in advance. Let me know!
Old 09-13-2002
Registered!!

Looks like sometime fri Nov 8th. As far as what time, it's got to be after school, so probobly around 6,7,8 whatever. It should be fun, bring anyone you can, regardless of car so long as they're intrested.

Huge Idea! we could do it at park ave beach. So long as we get down there before nine we could stay as long as we want, and we could barbque and what not (provided it's not cold as *****). For anyone that dosn't know anything about that particuler beach, it's a drive down beach with more than enough parking. Whats cool is the parking lot kind of sticks out into the water and then there is a big grass area behind it.
Old 09-14-2002

This keeps sounding better. My teacher said it shouldn't be a problem. We would be leaving Belleville at about 2pm on that friday so maybe seven o'clock to get there? BBQ would work out nice since this will take all the time I would've had for dinner. Now the only part that might be hard is convincing my teacher that we all need to drive to GBN in our own cars. I should have my new rims by then. But if all else fails... could I possibly get a ride from one of you guys? I'll try to keep this updated.
Old 09-17-2002
Registered!!

Sounds like its goin to be awsome [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-18-2002
Registered!!

So long as its not cold as a plumbers a$$[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-18-2002
Registered!!

Haha, knowing my luck it will be. All we can do is pray lol