Mid West Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

northern illinois meet!! anyone up for it??

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
durkinz is an unknown quantity at this point
northern illinois meet!! anyone up for it??

ok i live in joliet illinois, and i just did a search and found that most people that live in illinois are only about 1 to 2 hours away from me, anyone want to have a meet? we can go through our schedules and find a time, i just found a guy on here, that i saw over here by me at the local tweeter, (subs store), and i really liked his car, and then i just found him on this website, thats friggen awesome....anyways
so a meet or what????

tell me what you think

chris
Old 07-07-2002
Registered!!

AFlyer is an unknown quantity at this point
actually there's a meet next weekend up at woodfield. PM MugenRacerX for more details. unfortunately, i won't be able to make it, i'm back home in denver. i was just out there for last week. oh well.

EDIT: i THINK it was next weekend. it might have been this weekend, actually. my memory fails me. PM MugenRacerX anyway.
Old 07-07-2002
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
im going there... it starts at 1
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

InanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enoughInanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enough
Hey, I'm in Oak Forest, about 10 mins from the Tweeter store (in Orland Park.) I'll be at the meet on Sat, but if you wanna meet some other time, we can set something up. Probably go up to Streets o' Woodfield or something local maybe.
Old 07-08-2002
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
I live in so. Illinois and I'd go to any northern ill match, except my car is slow as can be. Anybody know any good sites for parts on the seventh gens? It seems like they're barely up to 2000. Oh well. Give it a bit of time coz all the kids gettin 2k2's are just getting started with em. Don't lose the thought though, how's one for next summer sound?
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

2K2RallyeRed is an unknown quantity at this point
Theres a meet this saturday the 13th, its in Busse Woods in schaumburg, in parking area 17, its right next to the streets of woodfield on arlington heights road. You guys should read the Mid West Forum its been listed in there for at least a week now. Hope to see you guys there
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

JDog2001CivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey durkinz, I'm just above you in Napervile. We should hook it up sometime, just PM me.
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

hey yo what up guys, where the exact location of the meet this coming weekend? ill be there....anyways, yes i know of 2 great stores thats only about 40 mins away from joliet and naperville.....anyways, they are called APG and SCA Motorsports....one is in woodale, and the other is down 355 a little more in woodfield, its about 5 miles past the woodfield mall, apg has full catback exausts, headers, and can order body kits and has taillights and headlights in stock and they also have lowering springs in stock for our cars, and SCA has intakes, bodykits, and pretty much any set of rims you want, any size you want, in their showroom, these places have stuff in stock for our cars so, if you guys ever want to go ill take you or we can roll deep and you guys can follow me, which ever way you want.....but, these places are cool, they did my springs for me, i go there like once a week now so....anyways hti me back if you guys wanna go, if i dont get back to you fast, email me at mazdap5@attbi.com i check my email once every couple of hours so.....

oh, and if you guys ever need to do like suspensions or something, give me a holla, cause i got all the tools, and i have done suspensions, on every gen civic and accord, except one and two.....ive done other cars too.....anyways....hit me back

durk
Old 07-11-2002
Registered!!

JDog2001CivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey where is SCA motorsports??

What is the address for it?
Old 07-11-2002
Registered!!

this is waht you do, im guessin you live in illinois, go down 355 towards the woodfield mall, take the exit for the mall, swing a left, just like your goin to the mall, but go straight pass the mall, about 5 miles odwn the road, you will see the sign on the right, its a litle building, it says sca motorsports.....turn right in there, and youll see like imports and stuff there too b4 you even turn in there...but its like 5 miles past the mall on the right thats all you gotta remember...
chris
Old 07-12-2002
Registered!!

badcivic2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone who is interested there is a Twisted Koncepts meet in Peoria

I will be there should be a good time
Check out the website for details Twisted Koncepts Website
Old 07-14-2002
Registered!!

Pedrito is an unknown quantity at this point
hey durkinz my car was the one you saw at tweeter...that is funny i didnt kno you owned a 7thgencivic or i would've stayed and talked to you more bout my car and your car...anyway my friend was on the twisted koncepts team but he just dropped so yea...i cant make it to this meet but hopefully the next one...hey durkinz u ever seen a 1999 Honda Civic SI blue w/ turbo and everything exterior and interior u could dream of from team EXISTANZ???

Quick Reply: northern illinois meet!! anyone up for it??