Mid West Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Indy SCCA Auto X - Aug. 9

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Indy SCCA Auto X - Aug. 9

Flyer Linky

For the love of god, I can't be the only one who autocrosses. Anyone else wanna go?
Old 07-24-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
old beater is an unknown quantity at this point
i know a guy named jake that autocrosses his probe gt alot. i would go but i dont have a helmet nor do i know any of the rules ar anything, but it looks like fun.
Old 07-24-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Seatbelt, all the lugnuts, a battery tie down and an entry fee. Thats all you need. Usually they've got helmets to borrow.
Old 07-28-2003
Registered!!

blustrek01 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd love to go and see what indy has to offer. but i have to go to a party that day. hey boilermaker what class do you run and do you belong to a region?
Old 07-28-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

My car runs STS, And I'm working on my Fort Wayne Region membership... they've got a deal where if you run 5/8 events they give you the next season free.
Old 07-28-2003
Registered!!

old beater is an unknown quantity at this point
have you ever heard of a place called Putnam park road coarse? i was out there last friday with a friend to meet some guys with 3rd gen RX-7s, ferrari 360 modena 355 berlinetta, and an f-40, then there was a corvette race car a mustang cobra (03) a evo a couple Porsches and an NSX. it was awesome i got to ride in one of the RX-7s for a few laps. it had stock suspension but it held the road amazing. he was getting up to 140 on the straight and throwing it in the turns. i got sick after 2 laps but i would go again any day.
Old 07-29-2003
Registered!!

blustrek01 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey boilermaker i just checked out your region page. is yourt name justin? how many people do you noramaly have at event that run sts? we are know to have 30 or more for that class. sts is the biggest class at our region. i run at the ohio valley region. good luck.
Old 07-29-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

we don't get that many people. If we get 10, it makes us happy. STS is always a huge class in the South Bend Region... they can pack in 20 or 30 on a given day.
Fort Wayne seems to specialize in GS and FS... there's been 20 in that class quite a few times this year.
Old 08-04-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Well it seems no takers. Oh well. I'll be there around 8:30 if anyone wants to join me.
Old 08-04-2003
The Nightraid crew - Sensible Ownage

evilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the rough
I'd go, but I don't have a car to use...in fact, last Saturday I told my mom I'd take her autocrossing sometime so we could see who's a better driver