HIDs and Retrofitting Discuss HIDs bulbs, ballasts, projectors and custom retrofits here.

​​​​​​​TRS July 4th Sale - 7/3 to 7/7

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2019
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
​​​​​​​TRS July 4th Sale - 7/3 to 7/7

Yeah, they're getting free advertisement from me. They've been excellent to the automotive lighting community with their excellent products and top notch customer service. Figured I'd post up the coupon codes for anyone that wants to retrofit their car

The morimoto mini h1 has been the go-to retrofit kit into OEM h4 headlights due to their ease of installation. Almost direct drop in for 7thgens (modification required on some shrouds). For you 10thgen drivers out there, they make a retroquick kit for the 16+ that requires a bit of trimming on the bracket to fit, but almost a direct drop-in, too.