West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

NORTHWEST-SIDE??

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2002
Civicforums Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
NORTHWEST-SIDE??

ANYONE ON THE NORTHWEST-SIDE OF PHOENIX??

I AM A FORMER PRESIDENT/FOUNDER OF A TRUCK CLUB LOOKING FOR A POSSIBLE START UP OF A NEW CLUB OF "SEVEN-GEN's"...
Old 10-09-2002
Registered!!

SaiyanMatador is an unknown quantity at this point
finally, someone who lives near me, lets say cave creek and sharon, shadow mountain high area, thats better, nice to meet ya, im one of the creators of ILLUSIVE IMPORTS, our car club for this and tucson area, im eric by the way, probabloy have seen my car around, coupe, satin silver, lowered rims, stickers on side doors and front fenders, club sticker on back, stuff like that, were having a meet this weekend at firebird, you know that idrc thing, so if yad like to join us, i believe some of the crew will be meeting up at roadrunner before we go, so nice meetin ya later
eric
Old 10-09-2002
7thgens other Official Five O'

AZ2K1Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
North East side checkin in here. 32 st and Union Hills...just a hop skip and a jump down the 101.

Chris
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

chris you commin [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
eric
Old 10-21-2002
The Righteous

RBABE is an unknown quantity at this point
Falken-it be totally cool to see you at our next meet! Welcome!
Old 10-21-2002
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
when and where would the next meet be??
Old 10-22-2002
Registered!!

jodie throw out some good meet times
eric
Old 10-22-2002
The Righteous

How about Phoenix, I'll let you guys pick the location since I'm in Tucson! How about November 16th at around 5PM??? Please anyone else, throw out times, dates, and locations!!!
Old 10-22-2002
Civicforums Junkie

How about November 16th. behind Hooters on 29th. Avenue / Bell Road just off I-17...There's an old Albertson's store that's closed and the parking lot is empty...5pm??
Old 10-23-2002
Registered!!

sounds good is it a saturday
eric
Old 10-23-2002
7thgens other Official Five O'

AZ2K1Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
I love Hooters & I love cars...this is gonna be a good meet. November 16th at 5pm behind the Bell Hooters.

Old 10-23-2002
Civicforums Junkie

So who is in charge of this??
I mean, who runs this "club" and makes the decisions regarding meetings and times etc.

I have some good insight in how to run things with this club since I am a former President/Founder of a truck club...
Old 10-23-2002
The Righteous

The location sounds fine to me except since it is an abandoned parking lot, do you think we will have any trouble for loitering there?

Eric, the 16th is a Saturday.

Falken-Thanks for the offfer but I think we all like things the way they are now which is everyone has a say in everything.
Old 10-23-2002
Civicforums Junkie

It's not abandoned...There is traffic thru there...We'd be fine

I wasn't suggesting anything in particular...Just not sure what this club is all about(can someone let me in on what it's about)...afterall, there needs to be some sort requirements / rules or whatever...

Old 10-23-2002
The Righteous

Awesome, that location works for me! Anyone else have any suggestions about location or does this location work for everyone? Date and time cool with everyone?

Falken-Well there is two different things going on here! There is this site and Illusive Imports, each have their own rules. For rules on this site just cruise around this site so you can read all the rules. For Illusive Imports rules, just ask Eric, Brian, Corey, or myself for a printed copy and we would be happy to provide you with one. You see, anyone and everyone is welcome to our meets, there is people like myself who are members of both Illusive and this site and then there is people who are only members of one of them or there is people who are not members of either one. We meet because we are friends and we meet because we have a passion about our cars and love showing them off and getting ideas from other people as well as making new friends who share our passion for cars. I hope this helps, if you have any more questions, please throw them out! Thanks and hope to meet you at the meet! We can for sure give you our rules for Illusive at the meet if you like.
Old 10-24-2002
Registered!!

im a co creator, heheh[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG]
eric