West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Meet up on August 18th.

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AlexNOS2001civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everyone. If you live in north cali. we are going to meet in fresno @ Strycnine's Pad. I am going to get more info but hopefully you all can get together and go down to fresno and meet with us so cali people. so if you are going to go, reply to this and try to stir things up! I appreciate thanx all. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-22-2001
Registered!!

Zillaaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh yeah, I will be there..and I will have my NOS installed too!
Old 07-22-2001
Registered!!

Strychnine is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, but, uh...it's gonna be on the 18th, not the 19th, cuz Saturday is bettah...Everyone is welcome! I finally found where the tracks are too, so saturday night, those of you that want to go drag race, we can, after we cruise
Old 07-22-2001
Registered!!

SilverStreak is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I really want to go on the 19th man. Can you give more info. on what is happening and all the other details? Thanks.
Old 07-27-2001
Registered!!

silverrazor is an unknown quantity at this point
Count me in. My 2K1 Civic is pretty much stock. I would love to see others and get ideas on upgrades. See everyone then.
Old 08-01-2001
Registered!!

eX2ooo is an unknown quantity at this point
Hay what's crackin guys....
I've known about this site for a while know and I just became a member! Anyways, I came across this meeting in so. cali and it sounds pretty cool...! I have a silver EX, but its pretty much stock for now![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] But it would be cool seeing all the other mods...so I'm down to go...
I'm in Sacramento so if anyone from here also wants to go...let's meet up and go down there....Hit me back up for further details...!
Old 08-01-2001
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ayzan is an unknown quantity at this point
Wish I could join you guys, but I have a bachelor party to attend in Reno. Make sure you guys take some pics and try to get them up in the forum.
Old 08-02-2001
Registered!!

silverrazor is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, invite us Bro! We're your real buddies =o) JK, have a great time.
Old 08-03-2001
Registered!!

eX2ooo is an unknown quantity at this point
Hay silverrazor.....
Where u at in Sac?
Old 08-08-2001
Registered!!

BarBieDee is an unknown quantity at this point
me and my girls will head up there....but what's crackin at Rob's place...BBQ???....or what....i could bring the rice.....hehehehe.....Call me up Rob...i miss your voice...hehehehe....
Old 08-08-2001
Registered!!

Strychnine is an unknown quantity at this point
Your phone won't let me [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] But yeah, BBQ and swimming, so bring the bikinis, that means you too James [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] Heh. Yeah, so BBQ, uhm, it's on a saturday, so we can go cruisin if you guys want, but I don't think we want to go to the street races, because theres alot of people there on Sat. and alot of people tend to get noticed by cops, so I only go fridays. But yeah, BBQ, swimming, modding (bring tools, I have few [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]) cruising, then a rumpus back at somebodys hotel room. Oh, was I not supposed to mention that one Dee? >[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] Heh. See you guys in a couple weeks!!!
Old 08-09-2001
Registered!!

Well, I will def. be there. I will bring all the tools I got (300 or something different ones), just as long as they all return to me. Also, bring some money just incase we have to run to the local pep boys or something. SEE YOU ALL THERE!
Old 08-11-2001
Registered!!

james is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess I'll be bringing my thong since Rob has been asking for pics of me in it.

If I get the Injen CAI, could we intall it? And by "we" I mean "you guys." Maybe I will. But if I order it online I don't know if it will come by then.

Am I supposed to bring anything else or what? Also, am I crazy for driving up to Fresno all the way from So Cal?

-james
Old 08-12-2001
Registered!!

Everyone bring ANYTHING you want installed. This will be the perfect time to do it. And yeah, if you get your CAI, we can install it. Should only take about 1 hour with all of us there..

Quick Reply: Meet up on August 18th.