West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

[AZ]August 10th at 3PM in Tucson at THE GOLF VILLAS AT ORO VALLEY

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002
The Righteous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RBABE is an unknown quantity at this point
NEXT AZ MEET IN TUCSON ON AUGUST 10th!!!

Okay, August 10th at 3PM in Tucson at THE GOLF VILLAS AT ORO VALLEY!!! Their address is 10950 N. La Canada, Tucson, AZ, 85737. Their phone number is 1-888-388-0098 or locally would be 498-0098. Their website is www.thegolfvillas.com. I know some of you cannot make it until 7PM and that is totally cool! But, please feel free to arrive as early as 3PM if you like!!! Elliot and myself are checking in to a two bedroom villa there for the night! Elliot and I are taking the master suite and then Tera and her two little girls are taking the other bedroom. However, we will have the meet there for we have are own patio and an oversized living room with a full kitchen, 2 whirlpool tubs in our two bathrooms in the villa, a fireplace, and two huge walk-in closets that are as big as some peeps bedrooms!!! This place is breathtaking, make sure you check out the website for pics and more info.!!! They have two resort pool areas and hot tubs that overlook the Santa Catalina Mountains, make sure to bring your swim suit or trunks for swimming and they have 4 grills plus a pond and a park with play equipment!!! There is plenty of parking and space inside our villa and outside our villa for activities and so forth. This is a suburb of Tucson (Oro Valley) and is in NW Tucson which is the closest to Phoenix for all you Phoenix guys!!! And it is just about off of I-10 as well!!!

Okay, what for dinner? We can barbecue again or we can cook whatever in our villas kitchen! What is your pleasure as far as that is concerned? I was thinking maybe barbecue chicken or ribs or cooking whatever in the kitchen depending on everyone's preference?

Please post your preference for food so we can get everyone to bring and item or two once we decide what we are having. And, please post that you are coming so we can have a general count! Please and thank you!!!

Can everyone make it onto I-10 East to Tucson? If so, then take your first Tucson exit which is Tangerine RD and turn left then proceed east 10 miles and turn right on La Canada. Then go south one mile and The Golf Villas are on your left!!! If you need directions and maps from your house to the Villas then PM me your address and I'll give you maps and directions from your house to the Villas. Again, my cellie is (520) 861-6688. I highly suggest hooking up a caravan for all you Phoenix guys so you all can roll down together! Anyone want to do that? Maybe be the leader of the caravan and hook everyone else up? Chris, would you be down for the leader or someone else?

Please forgive this enormous post but I wanted to make sure all this info. was put out!!!

Everyone take care...
Old 07-22-2002
Registered!!

CivicVTec is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, it's my Birthday
Old 07-22-2002
The Righteous

YOU KIDDING ME?
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

o0aznbboy0o is an unknown quantity at this point
AHH!! remember me?
i planned on going to the meet before, but after a while i forgot about it and didnt keep up with the thread
i wanna go and do whatever it is you guys do
so hopefully i can make it this time, but im not sure cuz school starts again on the 12th [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
im still a senior in high school so yes im still living under my parents rules and i might have to chill that day
so i hope i can make it and keep me updated with everything
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

CivicVTec is an unknown quantity at this point
no kidding...it's my B-Day
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

SaiyanMatador is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah another meet for me, its a saturday right, hopefully cause i have school and work during the week, i can get the sat off from work, heeh cant wait later guys
eric
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

RevHigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Jodie - is this place you're talking about anywhere near...I think it's called Las Ventanas...it's a resort in N. Tookson. Just curious...cause if it is, I think I just MIGHT know that area fairly kinda sorta probably maybe...decently [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

99.9% sure I'll be able to attend.
Old 07-23-2002
The Righteous

Ben, if you can attend that would be excellent for your more than welcome to attend just let us know!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Joey-the only resort I know of in N Tucson with a similiar name to that is Loews Ventana Canyon! Is that maybe what you are talking about? If it is, it is not really near the resort the meet will be at! Don't you worry, you have my cell number and I will come get you if you get lost, I promise! If you PM me your home address and e-mail address I will e-mail you exact directions and maps from your house to THE GOLF VILLAS!!!

Andy-please PM me back or post, that is so strange, we are having this meet because of you leaving for college by the 15th of August and I chose August 10th for the meet date which is your Birthday! I think we will understand if you cannot make it but I know we all certainly hope you can! Will you be able to make it? Will Tony be able to make it?

GUYS, What is for dinner? Barbecue chicken or ribs or cook something in our kitchen? Please toss up your preference so we can get all the food taken care of by us all bringing a thing or two!!! THANK YOU!!!
Old 07-24-2002
Registered!!

KrasD is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow. You guys are having it at a golf resort? wow. I never been to any place high class before. Well as for food goes. Chinese anyone [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]? I never had any chinese before. Well I dunno what else to say but wonder how many Phoenicians are going to be there?
Old 07-24-2002
The Righteous

John-WOW!!! You have never had Chinese before? You are really missing out!!! It is some good stuff!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:laugh

Guys, again, please feel free to get there at 3PM but if you cannot be there until later than that is cool as well!!!

SO, BARBECUE SOME CHICKEN OR RIBS, CHINESE, OR COOK SOME AWESOME CONCOCTION IN THE KITCHEN???
WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE??? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!
Old 07-24-2002
Registered!!

GrassPnoy is an unknown quantity at this point
i prefer chicken over ribs myself kause there are more meat in it. hehe.
if you guys want, i can also bring homeade egg rolls and/or a desert.
john, omg, you never had any chinese before. thats a shame since your asian and all. i love them chinese food!! especially them fried rice!!! MmmMMmmMMmm. too bad i havent really found a decent chinese food restaurant here, or else i would be packing with them egg roll hoes for you man!
as for the place goes, its pretty awesome!!! inside looked pretty darn good and i saw some pretty ones out there while i was driving around the parking lots hehe.
-rolando
Old 07-25-2002
Registered!!

Jodie - that's it - Loew's Ventana Canyon...knew it was something like that. Anyway it's all good, I can always find my way around. Anyway I'll drop you a PM in the next few days for directions. And my # is 602-788-8235, so you can keep it for reference if ever needed. More than likely I'd be able to arrive earlier in the afternoon, but how late I stay will depend on how early I work the next day. Looks like it's gonna be a good one

Joey
Old 07-25-2002
7thgens other Official Five O'

AZ2K1Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont have any preference of food....I'll eat anything...just like I ate up a Mazda Protege with a GT-R badge the other day, idiot.

Anything I can do? Let me know.

Chris
Old 07-25-2002

Phoenix people-

Are we gonna meet somewhere and cruise to Tucson together? I think we should. We'll figure out a place to meet and then all drive down in a caravan.

Chris
Old 07-25-2002
The Righteous

Chris-excellent job on eating the Protege! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Phoenix-hook it up with Chris so you all can caravan down here!

Din Din-Let's do barbecue chicken breasts and ribs!!

So far this is what we have peeps down for:
Rolando-egg rolls and/or fried rice
Tera-desert
Myself and Elliot-all utensils,plates,nappies,and cups

WHAT WE STILL NEED-
RIBS
CHICKEN BREASTS
POTATO SALAD
COLESLAW
SODIES
WATER
BARBECUE SAUCE
EARS OF CORN
POWERADE/GATORADE???

ANY VOLUNTEERS FOR ONE OR TWO OF THOSE ITEMS???
IF YOU DECIDE TO BRING ONE OF THE MEATS, PLEASE ONLY BRING THAT ONE MEAT ITEM FOR THOSE TWO ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE!
THANK YOU!!!

PLEASE POST THAT YOU ARE DOWN FOR THE MEET AND WHAT YOU WILL BE BRINGING!!!

I WILL HAVE MY DIGITAL CAMERA AND MY DOCKING STATION SO PICS WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM AT ALL!!! JOEY AND JOHN, IF YOU GUYS STILL NEED PICS OF YOUR RIDE, CONSIDER IT DONE IF YOU ARE THERE WITH US ALL!!!

Old 07-25-2002
Registered!!

awww man. If everyone is meeting at three, that means i will be driving down there myself? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-26-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: KrasD
awww man. If everyone is meeting at three, that means i will be driving down there myself? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][hr]
That's alright bro, because that means you get to drive 120mph the whole way just to catch up. j/k

Chris - seems like most of us live in NE Phx, so we could probably meet anywhere off the 51 freeway and cruise down from there. Just keep me updated guys

Joey

Old 07-26-2002

Sounds like a plan Joey. Why dont we meet at the same lot we met at last time (at the park) and all cruise down from there? Its right next to freeway and there are gas stations close by too.

Chris
Old 07-27-2002
Registered!!

IllusiveImports is an unknown quantity at this point
he sorry i haven't posted in a while guys. i should be able to make it i will know for sure by tomorrow. i just ordered my comp battery thanks to jodie and elliot's info i am getting the svr50-12 battery which can push out an amazing 1800 amps!!!! but i won't have my new subs prolly [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] all the thing i need to finish my box people are outa stoick of. also the mat that i am going to go with is dynamat cause i can get it cheap and i know its one of the best. i think i am going to put about 35-40 sq. ft, in my trunk alone well ttyl
Old 07-30-2002
Registered!!

tbone323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey all, I'm new to AZ...Just moved here from WI. Where in Phoenix are you guys meeting? I live in Chandler (South-west of phoenix) Maybe I'll tag along.
Old 07-30-2002
Registered!!

Old 07-30-2002
Registered!!

what part of chandler do you live in?
like what are the crossroads
i live in chandler, but near tempe
Old 07-30-2002
Registered!!

round Rural & Ray
Old 07-31-2002
Registered!!

are you serious?
i live by on chandler and price
thats like a few miles away
Old 08-03-2002
The Righteous

OKAY GUYS AND GALS-PLEASE POST WHETHER YOUR DOWN FOR THE MEET OR NOT!!! THANK YOU!!!

ALSO-I'M THINKING MAYBE PIZZA MAY BE A BETTER IDEA FOR DINNER!!! WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THAT??? I'M THINKING WE ALL CHIP IN $5-$10 TO HOOK UP SOME PIZZAS AND STUFF AT THE VILLAS TO HAVE IT DELIVERED TO US!!! WILL THAT WORK FOR EVERYONE??? THANKS!!!

THIS RESORT IS SO SPECTACULAR AND I JUST CAN"T WAIT TO HOOK UP OUR AWESOME RIDES AND ALL OF US AWESOME PEEPS TO JUST ENJOY LIFE A LITTLE AND MARVEL AT OUR PRETTY LITTLE RIDES!!!

JUST POST WHETHER YOU ARE DOWN OR NOT AND IF THIS PIZZA IDEA IS COOL BY YOU! THANKS!!!

I'LL SEE EVERYONE SOON AND UNTIL THEN...TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS AND HAVE A BLAST WITH IT ALL!!!
Old 08-03-2002
Registered!!

GrassPnoy is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, if people arent going to volunteer from the list above, pizza would be a good alternative food for the meet.
just no achovies please. too salty!!!
okay, its ONE WEEK from this day until the meet, so whois available to go on the meet?
john, beta show up man.

ill be at the meet. and i just installed my revo ss, but still dont have my shift **** yet, hope ill get it before the meet.
Old 08-03-2002
Registered!!

i will be there. pizza sounds good to me. so whats up with the caravan do we wanna meet at raodrunner for the scottsdale and north phoenix people and then drive out twords mesa and meet everyone else at someplace by the freeway like the chandler exit ish? and then go down from there???
Old 08-03-2002
Registered!!

Brian, what time are you planning to go?
Rolando, Ill try my best to make it because of the time issue.
Old 08-05-2002
Registered!!

well i am planning on going to go down with everyone at like 1 ish. i think pizza will be good i will chip in for it gladdly. what kind everyone want? also on the whole carpool thing. are us scottsdale and north phoenix people going to meet at roadrunner and then drive out twords mesa to meet everyone that lives out that way?? also i was thinking about having another Illusive Imports meeting while we are down there do everyone think of things to talk about. and i will bring down the list of names and address' and other stuff and i will bring down the pricing sheets for the decals. we are always looking for new members so just ask how to join. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] well ttyl

p.s. oh yeah hey jodie i fixed the whole battery thing, ii just bought like 2 feet of wire from soundwerks and then remade my ground wire so my battery oculd be put in the way it was sposed to be.
Old 08-05-2002
Registered!!

SaiyanMatador is an unknown quantity at this point
guys i have some bad news, i didnt request this weekend off, i can try and switch with someone, or i can just not show up, ill let you all know by later today or tomorrow, i can go in and switch with a friend if necessary, but ill have to find out first, sorry for the inconvenience, later all
eric

Quick Reply: [AZ]August 10th at 3PM in Tucson at THE GOLF VILLAS AT ORO VALLEY