West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Next Bay Area Meet! BBQ at OverTheTop! March 23rd @12pm!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OverTheTop is an unknown quantity at this point
Next Bay Area Meet! BBQ at OverTheTop! March 23rd @12pm!!!

Ok check it out heres our next meet this time we got BBQ!!!!

Our web page
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright... is it kew if I bring food?
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
come one, come all!!!....bring anyone that is down....does not necessarily have to be 7thgen civic owners...
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

I would rather this kinda be a pot luck style BBQ I will provide the meat and the drinks but I think everyone should bring something. I dont have any problems with people bring other people I just want everyone to remember this is my home. I am so hyped to do this. This will be the first bigg BBQ of the season. Ya!

Our web page
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
Hahah, cool I can't wait! Hopefully I'll be able to come. Anyway, is there a fee to get it? What if we can't bring anything can we just donate? Also any game systems that we can play after or b4 eating?
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

fee...dunno ask bill....prolly around 2-3 dollars per head...i'ma try to bring sum food too i guess...make my moms help me cook some lumpia or sumpin, hehehe...i got hella ps2 games....someone provide or bring systems wit them and ask me for some games to bring...
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Remember Im an old man so I dont have any game systems but anyone can bring one I will hook it up to my tv. I do have a air hockey table and can hook you darts but no videos. As far as a fee. No fee just want people to bring stuff if you cant bring anything you can stop by the store on the way and pick up a little something.
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Hamburgers for Racergirl!! I can get hamburgers and sausages also. No problem.
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Damn, I can't wait.... this is gonna be kew.
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Okay cool, uh, I guess I'll bring whatever I can think of. As for games, I have lots of PS2 games too. Heheh, Victor do you have a multi-tap? It'll be cool if you do!

LoL. Funny Bill took a closeup picture on Zell's fogged up headlight. That sucks Zell, how you gonna get that fixed? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

EDIT:
eY Zell, can I drop by at your house along the way to Bill's house? Because you're in the middle of my house and Bill's house. Probably we can leave together or somethin'. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Thats my headlight!!!
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

<< Okay cool, uh, I guess I'll bring whatever I can think of. As for games, I have lots of PS2 games too. Heheh, Victor do you have a multi-tap? It'll be cool if you do!

LoL. Funny Bill took a closeup picture on Zell's fogged up headlight. That sucks Zell, how you gonna get that fixed? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

EDIT:
eY Zell, can I drop by at your house along the way to Bill's house? Because you're in the middle of my house and Bill's house. Probably we can leave together or somethin'. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
>>

LOL, he took a pic of my mutated headlight??? Well, guess what? It can't be fixed. I'm gonna have to replace that part of the headlight by either going to a junkyard and find one (or two if I'm lucky)... or see if I can special order it from Honda... 1-800-33-HONDA is the # I guess.

Yeah, you can come by my house. It's kew with me cuz I can't be more than 35 minutes away from Bill. Hehe, hope you don't mind driving fast, right Bill? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

EDIT: Hey Ed, I forgot... did you get to clear your headlights?
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Its only like maybe 20 min from your house to mine.
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

That really sucks Zell... Why not just get projectors?

<< EDIT: Hey Ed, I forgot... did you get to clear your headlights? >>

Can you guys do me a favor? Uh, I don't like being called "Ed" Heheh, sorry Zell but how about my nick name E.S. or my real name Edgard or you can twist it a lyl like Edgar, Edger, Edgerd... Whatever in those things... Anyway, no I haven't got to clear my headlight, gosh damn it!!! You cars look sooo cool with cleared headlights!!! I want myne to be like that!!! Tooo bad I'm to scared to clear it, I have no confidence in clearing it. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-05-2002
Registered!!

Why is Zell getting all the credit for my jacked up headlight????[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-05-2002
Registered!!

Oh that's yours? Coz Zell told me that he has that too. I'm all mixed up, sorry Bill I didn't see your post on the top of the 2nd page. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] That sucks though, now how are you gonna get that fixed?
Old 03-05-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
hey bill
i have an old right head light... it needs a lil cleaning but i think its ok. if i can find it ill sell it to u. name a price
Old 03-05-2002
Registered!!

Im going to try to fix it if I cant the I guess I will get Projections!
Old 03-05-2002
Registered!!

<< That really sucks Zell... Why not just get projectors?

<< EDIT: Hey Ed, I forgot... did you get to clear your headlights? >>

Can you guys do me a favor? Uh, I don't like being called "Ed" Heheh, sorry Zell but how about my nick name E.S. or my real name Edgard or you can twist it a lyl like Edgar, Edger, Edgerd... Whatever in those things... Anyway, no I haven't got to clear my headlight, gosh damn it!!! You cars look sooo cool with cleared headlights!!! I want myne to be like that!!! Tooo bad I'm to scared to clear it, I have no confidence in clearing it. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
>>

Zell doesn't want projectors because too many people have them and it looks... "waffly" lol. At least that's how Bill described them. They're okay but I'd just stick with the stock headlights unless there's gonna be some more aftermarket headlights I might happen to like. As long as the stock headlights are cleared (and not foggin') I'm foggin fine with what I got.

My headlight is only fogged in the corner next to that space where there's no reflector. Fortunately, it's really hard to see... but there's no condensation inside mine unless the car/headlight is cold cuz it's not sealed. It just looks... fogged in the corner otherwise.

By the way... Bill's headlight that fogged is his right headlight.
The one on my car that's messed up is my left headlight.

Alright, no problem Edgard. &lt;--- That's how you spell it in your profile... so... I'll go with what's original!
By the way, I'll still help you clear your headlights. I helped Nicole clear hers. They appear to be the best job I've ever done. Really, it's easy. You got that e-mail I sent you a while back on what tools you'll need, right? And you better be glad you have a coupe, cuz the headlights in the sedan - are a lil' more difficult to clear than the ones in a coupe. If you don't know what I mean, pop the hood of a Civic sedan and check it out...
Old 03-05-2002
Registered!!

silvervtec01 is an unknown quantity at this point
HEY GUYS!!!!! dude, this is a post about the next meet which is a BBQ! keep it to that, otherwise people will lose interest in it! if you wanna talk about something besides the meet, start a new topic!!! please! thanks!

ABout the meet, Ana and I will be attending. first thing.... my mom works at WHOLEFOODS, a grocery store that is somewhat on the healthy side. we can get hella good meat at DISCOUNTED price if you want. also, they sell like almost everykind of food, so if you want, we can just pick up what ever food you guys want.

im down to bring mad hotdogs, hamburgers, whatever!! i know lisa only wants meat that dont come on a bone, so i'll help her out there.

let me know if there is anything else i can help out with!
Old 03-05-2002
Registered!!

sup peeps....
Edgard...i can also help you out to clear your headlights too man...jus ask and i'ma come by and see what i can do...Tony...you and whuever else are going to the BBQ can meet me up at my house on the way and then we'll keep cruising along to whuever else's place to gather them up and cruise altogether....that'd be c00...as for the multi-tap....heck yea i have one....shiet...
Old 03-06-2002
Registered!!

Cool thanks Zell for the email, I saved it, very helpful... Better than the DIY here, no offense... LoL, you must like that page of your magazine very much... LoL. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] Anyway, thanks for the offer Victor yeah, I don't think I will ever clear my headlights myself. I really have no concident. So yeah, I'll tell you guys on when I'm ready to clear my headlights, coz ryte now I thought I was gonna get my full coil-over system but they were out of stock, earliest is one month, not more than a month hopefully within 2 weeks. So yeah, when I get those, I'll clear my headlights, as for now, I'm pretty much scared to drive my car long like because my ryde is very bouncy and also when ever I turn the springs makes a creeky noise in the front. Oh well, other than that. Hopefully I'll be in the bbq fest!
Old 03-06-2002
Registered!!

silvervtec01 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys,
well, i know i was baggin on peeps about changin the subject from the title of the post, so now im gonna bust out on the hypocracy! my WW G5 skirts just arrived today. wooo hooo....im one step closer to having my car done....haha, only one step out of like 15! i still need to pick up my tsunami front bumper, order my xenon rear, shave my door handles, fix my door poppers, buy a carbon fiber hood, order Z3 fenders.....and finally followed up with a custom paint job. damn, way too much **** to do!!! ahah, we'll see how long it takes me...?
Old 03-07-2002
Registered!!

goshness...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]...well, yer car's getting nearer to shaming my car down....
Old 03-07-2002
Registered!!

Dont worry Vic, You still had the first sick 7thGenCivic out of our group. Well if everyone havent heard. I re did my headlights again! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] But I must say I have done a complete over hall. I have installed strobes in the headlight shield and painted the rest of the chrome Blue like the color of my car. well, this morning Im sealing them and should have everything going tommarow with them.

SO the BBQ is just about 2 weeks away!! I going to be getting the smoker ready early next week. Please email me with a type of RSVP before the weekend of the 16th. If you think or know your coming please tell me so I get enough food. If you think or know you cant make it please tell me that also so I dont buy to much food. My email

The thing I want you to tell me in the email is, If your coming, how many people are coming and know for sure how many people, what kinda of food your bringing, and how many cars are coming. I have ok parking in my neighborhood but I do want the 7thGenCivics in front of the house.

Ok well the count down begins, so get working on your cars!!
Old 03-09-2002
Registered!!

sonsonzai is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, where are you guys gonna meet? this is sonny. I wanna come, too!
Old 03-09-2002
Registered!!

Come one come all !!!!

It's at my place, in Rodeo. We are haveing a BBQ and you just need to bring alittle something like a dish or something.
Old 03-10-2002
Registered!!

TeamStylesRacing is an unknown quantity at this point
im not too positive, but count me in anyways
Old 03-10-2002
Registered!!

i'm in most likely, but i dunno about my friend ryan....
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

Why did everyone stop posting? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Next Bay Area Meet! BBQ at OverTheTop! March 23rd @12pm!!!