West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Next Bay Area Meet! BBQ at OverTheTop! March 23rd @12pm!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry...
as u guys may know by now, i've been organizing my own group buy, very tight ash deal....das why i haven't been able to post up...

Victor
Old 03-12-2002
Registered!!

ThUgGiNAzN is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry havent had time to post cuz of school and all
but hey im getin mah tsuanmi front bumper on friday and hope to get mah xenon sides in 2 weeks
we'll see wha happens might even enter HIN dunt really knoe yet
IMma call in to work and tell them i cant work on the 23rd!!!!!
and roll over to bills and get mah grub on and of course i'll bring some food

Trap Speed Racing

"You see that girl?"
"Nah man, I was checkin out the ride."

Old 03-13-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey y'all...
I haven't been posting lately, sorry to say. Bill's meet is a week and a half away and you can expect to see me there of course. I think he was laughing earlier about me saying that I'll be the entertainment (if there's alcohol) and not many people show up. So yeah... [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] ANYWAYS...

I need junkyards! Any of you guys know where I can find any? I dunno where any yards are at. I need to get some parts for my car and I don't plan on having nothin much changed for my ride as I am b-r-o-k-e and temporarily u-n-e-m-p-l-o-y-e-d.

A lot of peeps have asked me what my next mod'll be and I'm not too sure... except to say it'll be the Revo Techna Short Shifter System, or the Type R indiglo shift ****. But once I do that, put the body kit I want on my car, some 16 inch tires/rims, AEM CAI and underbody neons, I'll be done with my car for some time, and will be moving on to... eh... faster things? Speaking of... by the way Bill, DID YOU NOT READ THIS? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Anyways, I'm out...!

Old 03-13-2002
    Registered!!

OverTheTop is an unknown quantity at this point
    OK everyone heres what we got going for the BBQ!!

People:
    Bill
    Jason
    Victor
    Ryan
    Zell
    Zoltan
    Lisa
    Prashant
    Joe
    Edgard

Please tell me if your name is on this list and you are NOT coming. Also please tell me if your name is not on the list and should be. I need to know for sures by beginning of next week. Also please tell me how many people are coming with you. remember you can bring other peeps.

I have a directions page made up so please email me to confirm if you coming or not and I will give you the address to the directions page.

Between me and Jason this is what we are bringing.
    Hot dogs, burgers, smoked whole chickens, pork ribs, smoked salmon, chips and sodas

So think of what to bring, and please don't everyone bring potato salad!

As for entertainment! We will have Zell performing but view desecration is advised. Vic said something about bringing a PS2 and some games that's fine with me I can hook it up. Also I have a great system so if we wanna watch movies we can do so, I also have an air hockey table that we may just have a tournament on and of course we can just all kick back and talk ****. Ok guys and gals. Talk to you soon and please remember to email me.

Bill
    Old 03-13-2002
    Registered!!

locozoko is an unknown quantity at this point
    hey you guys my name is spelled Zoltan not Zolton LOL. not that i care. yup ill be there for sure imm abring one of my friends. im picking up my buddy club front bumper from the paint/body shop after school today [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] ill see how much i work in the next week so i can get some other things too before the meet but i doubt it. well ill think of some stuff to bring aight. peace!
    Old 03-13-2002
    Registered!!

silvervtec01 is an unknown quantity at this point
    hey man, atleast they didnt spell it ZolTRON!! hahahahaha...that wouldve been laughs! anyways, im bringin my girlfriend, and possibly 2-3 friends, who all have imports, but i'll let bill know for sure this weekend. secondly, i might be rollin in my girls car cuz my ride is about to go into the shop for about a month. im dyin to see what the final result of my car will look like! anyways...i think im gonna grab the ground beef, burger buns, hotdogs, hotdog buns and a case of coke from COSTCO. you guys are on for the rest...
    Old 03-13-2002
    Registered!!

TeamStylesRacing is an unknown quantity at this point
    probably getting my konis put in thursday along with my camber kit. And hopefully the tsunami front installed on monday if everything works out. cant wait! oh yea bill, most likely ill drop by along with bryan and maybe a couple of friends., but if i dont ill let you know. pace!
    Old 03-14-2002
    Registered!!

shut up jason im not a damn transformer!!!! hehehe [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] not that i can make fun of your name.. yea i just got the euro type r s2000 remote starter switch button today and im getting it installed later this week. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] that should look coo even though its pointless. what kinda food u guys need me to bring? i might bring a friend or two but all the girls i know dont like imports.. they like hick trucks [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] how sad LOL later all
    Old 03-14-2002
    Registered!!

BLUENVY01 is an unknown quantity at this point
    hey guys, its jason here: silvervtec01,
    Just got my driver's side door popper installed today...pretty sweet to be able to pop my door open with the touch of a button on my alarm remote!! just wait until the passenger side gets hooked up! hahaha...
    Old 03-15-2002
    Registered!!

<< i might bring a friend or two but all the girls i know dont like imports.. they like hick trucks [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] how sad LOL later all >>

Let's invert them to love imports. ... nah... too hard for me to try! At least trucks last longer than American cars.
    Old 03-17-2002
    Registered!!

JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
    under a week left....
    Old 03-17-2002
    Registered!!

Ok, so it looks like no one is into this thread. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

One week left!!!

I need to know who is coming and so far I only know a few peeps that are for sure coming, but you havent told me how many peeps your bringing. So I will buy the meat and all, but if people show up that I didnt know where coming your eating hot dogs!!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

So PLEASE tell me whos coming and how many peeps your bringing. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]

Also No one has emailed me for directions!!!
    My2k1Civic@aol.com and I will give you the site address for the directions.
    Old 03-17-2002
    Registered!!

I'm gonna eat more V6 Mustangs... mmm... American cheese.
    Old 03-17-2002
    Registered!!

ThUgGiNAzN is an unknown quantity at this point
    Juss wondering if we are goin to meet up before Hot Import Nights on April 27th??
    it would be coo if we all met up and rolled over there.

Trap Speed Racing

"You see that girl?"
    "Nah man, I was checkin out the ride."
    Old 03-17-2002
    Registered!!

<< Juss wondering if we are goin to meet up before Hot Import Nights on April 27th??
    it would be coo if we all met up and rolled over there.
    >>

Click here about that possible meet
    Old 03-18-2002
    Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
    I am most likely to come. But if it rains on that day, uh, I won't be able to come. I will be bringing about 1-2 of my friends so yeah, I guess I'll bring ice cream, rocky road, cookies n' cream? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
    Old 03-18-2002
    Registered!!

figures that the the day of the meet all my friends have spring break and are all gone back down to LA.. haha oh well. real men don't need directions LOL j/k. yea well looks like the main food is covered and so is the desert... what kinda drinks u guys like? pepsi, coke, cherry coke, sprite, what??? lemme know aight peace
    Old 03-18-2002
    Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
    Hey wassup guys. I dont really have the details of this meet but ill be coming back to the bay area this thursday so i might be able to go to the meet. Can someone please email me the time/place we are meeting at asap. Im not going to have access to the computer when im up there so i wont be able to check anything so please email me here... EMAIL
    Old 03-18-2002
    Registered!!

oops, for some reason my other message never posted. anyways, i said that i was plannin on coming with my girlfriend and possibly 2 other people. i will be goin to COSTCO to pick up HAMBURGERS, HOTDOGS, and BUNS. if anyone needs me to pick up them stuff, thats cool, just let me know....
    BTW...this is JASON : SilverVtec01
    haha, i gotta a new name.
    email me at : bluenvy@attbi.com
    or call me : (415)246-9089
    CYA this saturday
    Old 03-18-2002
    Registered!!

aZnVoYCe, Ice cream is a good Idea. Just good judgement picking it out but both sound good to me.

Hey Locozoko, Bringing drinks will be awesome. I think maybe 2 cases should do it if you wanna get that much. I like Pepsi myself.

Zell, What are you bringing?

NytRyder2k1, I emailed you the directions page hope you get it ok. My phone number is on the direction page to if you get lost or need to call.

Vic, you still bringing Lompa?

And thanks for getting involved in the thread. Talk to you all soon.

Bill
    Old 03-19-2002
    Registered!!

<< Zell, What are you bringing? >>

Chicken surprise.
    Old 03-19-2002
    Registered!!

hey zell,
    Does CHICKEN SURPRISE mean ur gonna bring a live chicken to sacrifice to the car gods? haha, just kiddin, whatever u bring will be fine, just as long as it doesnt involve any chicken runnin around with they're heads chopped off... haha, that would be kinda funny tho, huh?!
    Old 03-19-2002
    Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
    Bad news everyone... I won't be able to make it because my dad's car is in the shop so my dad will be using my car on Saturday coz he'll be goin' to werk. Sorry about it, hopefully I'll be able to go to another meet. Other than that, sorry if no dessert will be availabe for you guys. Heheh, I'm really really sorry!!!
    Old 03-19-2002
    Registered!!

GirlRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
    Hey peeps! I love not anticipating these things til it's closer to the date! Alright... well.. sounds like no one is bringing CHIPS! a MUST for any BBQ! GOTTA HAVE COOL RANCH DORITOS! So IF i come.. still undecided... I'll bring some chips... prolly like two bags.. i'm not rich! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] I prolly won't drive mah car either, i know you're all sad... j/k .. gonna let the bf drive his.. plus then I get to watch a movie.. since I'm driving from Tracy! (If you've never heard of it.. don't feel left out!) Thank you Jason for BONE-less meat! I'll forever owe you one! So.. I'm planning on coming as long as Don will drive! I get too tired to drive round trip! Anyway... um... I'm a girl.. and I like directions! If I'm coming from... ugh.. wut's that freeway? ... I think it's 580 west... then where do i go? Or jus send me an email at grl_rcr@yahoo.com thanks guys!

ana... i'll do my best to get don to go! cause we gotta hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus, don and jay can talk cars and you and i can talk bout other BETTER stuff! j/k... (i love cars too... lol)[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
    Old 03-20-2002
    Registered!!

<< hey zell,
    Does CHICKEN SURPRISE mean ur gonna bring a live chicken to sacrifice to the car gods? haha, just kiddin, whatever u bring will be fine, just as long as it doesnt involve any chicken runnin around with they're heads chopped off... haha, that would be kinda funny tho, huh?!
    >>

LMAO! Yeah, chicken surprise... basically I set a live chicken loose... and I get in my car and chase that sucka down, and run over it! Surprise! Ha! (Nah, that's murder in the 1st for a chicken...) You shouldn't worry about what I bring. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

EDIT: EDGARD! I'll give you a ride if you want. ::is either accident prone, drunk... or just stupid:: Woops.... clumsy me.

Lisa, from 580 west you'll have to get on I-80 east. You're headed in the right direction. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] It's either 80 towards Sac or 580 towards San Fran and we're not on that side of Cali. Ah, Bill will have to tell you the rest.
    Old 03-20-2002
    Registered!!

haha, i dont think that was vic that needs a ride, i think its edgard, but i could be wrong... aznvoyce=Edgard, or NO?
    Old 03-20-2002
    Registered!!

<< haha, i dont think that was vic that needs a ride, i think its edgard, but i could be wrong... aznvoyce=Edgard, or NO? >>

! NO! .... NO! ... EDGARD KNOWS THIS! LOL I am so accident prone but I promise I got it right now! ::slaps forehead:: I'm just gonna edit that thread...
    Old 03-20-2002
    Registered!!

GirlRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
    well sounds like things are coming together [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG]) can't believe it's this sat! wut if it rains? i heard out here (in the valley) it might rain on sat... how bout where you are bill?? hey bill! how bout some directions with street names.. or atleast your address.. email me! grl_rcr@yahoo.com thanks doods!
    Old 03-20-2002
    Registered!!

So far the weather looks good... except for Thursday... but the news is about to come on in like 15 minutes. I'll give out the weather stats.
    Old 03-21-2002
    Registered!!

ZELL'S WEATHER REPORT AS OF WEDNESDAY EVENING!

So far it looks like this over here:

Thursday: Filtered Sunshine (it'll be an attractive day...)
    Friday: Rain on and off... but not that much.
    SATURDAY: SHOWERS. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]

No one can predict the weather so I'm hoping for a change. Ah, I guess we've got a 45% chance of no rain... but the weather can change and I will update tomorrow night!

-ZeLL

Quick Reply: Next Bay Area Meet! BBQ at OverTheTop! March 23rd @12pm!!!