West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Irvine meet a success !!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Irvine meet a success !!

Wow, about 20 or more cars showed up. Very cool. Sorry guys at the Sunset cruise. I had to break off at the 5 fwy. to attend my friends network arcades grand opening (got a call while on the road). Thats how I'm posting this right now. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] Now back to counterstrike !
Old 11-17-2001
** yourinmyw0rld is my MASTER. so to bad guys!!!

Handsonme has a spectacular aura aboutHandsonme has a spectacular aura about
It was not a success.
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
I told you guys that I was arriving at 4:30pm. The meet's schedule says you would still be there also. Guess what??????
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Well.......I race my way over there, along w/ two people that totally wasted their gas.
What do I find?
I find a couple of Accord guys looking for the civic meet (trying to sell us stuff), but I do not find our civic crew.
I'm so heart-broken.
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

Uh oh, 4:30 was when we were taking group pictures at the other lot !!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

IRace4Fun is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf? Where were you guys? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] I wasted half a tank of gas trying to get there and back and I didn't even get to do anything. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

We were in a lot in front of the giant grass field near the playground. For the pictures, we went to the opposite side of the field.
Old 11-17-2001
Ultimate OG Member

TopFuel will become famous soon enough
dammm guys!! Sorry i coudn't make it...i was a last minute flake... I was up at 7:30 and i had to go help out with one of my clubs for school and i didnt finish up till about 2:30pm so after that i was dead tired and i dont think i could've made the trip down to irvine. Seems like i would've been another one of those guys who would be asking "where were you guys? i got there and couldnt find anyone" hahaha. BUts its all good...hope you peeps had a lot of fun! i wanna see the pics guys/gals!! k Lates. -Top
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

Inspired2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
we were there till like 5 or 5:15 before we took off, mainly because some people wanted to Cruse
Old 11-17-2001

wtf?????
We were there!!!!!! You guys moved to the other lot?????
BOTH SILVERCASE AND DECEPTION KNEW I WAS COMING AT 4:30.
Damn, you guys are screwed up!!!!!!!!!
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

JDock is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, all I gotta say is... I had alot of fun, got to know a few people. Was a pretty nice turn out. Hope to do it again next month. Wish my gf didn't have an ortho appointment this morning, they tightened her braces so she was in a little bit of pain. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Oh well, was pretty cool meeting all you guys. I'll cya later.
Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

ScottieEX is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] u guys moved to the other lot?? Wtf[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] us 3 got there at 4:30 and we didnt see anyone!! y couldnt u guys just stay put[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

deception420 is an unknown quantity at this point
guys, we weren't in the same lot as before. you should have driven your asses around and looked a bit. sorry but we were there and it was pretty hard to miss us. don't just asume cause 20 people who planned on meeting somehwere would just LEAVE. were were there till the sun went down. sorry but we were there. ya should have driven around and looked. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

late [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-18-2001

Yeah, we should have driven around and looked, huh? Some people were pretty intent on being in a particular area.......*ahem* and mentioned it like 10 times.

Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

BabyLX is an unknown quantity at this point
The meet was great! I had a lot of fun. I don't think I got a chance to meet everyone though, but I did show up late [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG], next time I'll try not to over sleep and hopefully the dealership will have my car back by then and I can go cruising with all of you guys.
Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

Lightman is an unknown quantity at this point
I only stayed for 20 minutes. It was ok. [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

So did you guys actually get to Sunset?

Quick Reply: Irvine meet a success !!