West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

BAY AREA MEET (for real this time)

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
locozoko is an unknown quantity at this point
ok so far every meet has been unsuccessful and never organized one. so I think I will try to do it myself and see how it goes. My idea is to meet at:

BURLINGAME AVENUE on Friday, November 16 like around 9:00PM. If you have no idea where this is located, then click here (its a link to yahoo's map and driving directions): <a target=_blank href="http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&amp;addr=burlingame+avenue&amp;ci ty=Burlingame&amp;state=CA&amp;slt=37.581800&amp;s ln=-122.342500&amp;name=&amp;zip=94010&amp;country=us& amp;BFKey=&amp;BFCat=&amp;BFClient=&amp;mag=10&amp ;desc=&amp;cs=9&amp;newmag=8&amp;poititle=&amp;poi =">Map of Burlingame Avenue</a>

This is just a plan ahead of time, so please let me know if this is an ok date/time/place with you. If not a good date, maybe the next friday? If there are enough people that can make it for sure and like the idea, I will write down exactly where and any other information. Please feel free to Email me at Locozoko@aol.com or IM at screename LocoZoko. Let's try to make this one work!
Old 11-05-2001
Registered!!

Elusiv1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Loco im in....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-05-2001
Registered!!

ok cool! thats 1 down, a few more to go... I think we should be able to get at least 5 or 6 of us together MINUMUM! we can meet up talk about cars look at our cars do some racing hehe, whatever everyone wants to do.. hell even meet up and then go to a movie or something or go out to eat! the more the merrier so come on people sign up! peace [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-06-2001
Registered!!

silvervtec01 is an unknown quantity at this point
LOCO, im in too. catch ya later on AOL IM: SILVERVTEC01
Old 11-06-2001
Registered!!

sonsonzai is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-06-2001
www.ImportFactor.Com

WhosYoDadday85 should not be trustedWhosYoDadday85 should not be trusted
The only reason I'm a tad bit shady about this. My car is pretty much stock [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I don't have too much stuff...but I'm getting there. I'll see what I can do though. Where's the meet going to be? I hope some place in the Bay Area [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-06-2001
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
I would go but I think that's too late and plus I wish it would be on Saturday. I'm only 17. Anyway, it's cool if I won't get to come just have fun! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

[hr]
2001 Honda Civic LX (Rallye Red - Coupe)
Nokya Arctic White Bulbs - H4
Broadway Rear-View Mirror Flat-Wide 270mm (JDM)
Velocity Series &quot;R&quot; Racing - Floor Mats
Custom Lower Grille (AtGrills.com)
Shaved Emblems (rear except for the Honda emblem)
Civic Emblem Inside the Car (upper, near map lights)
15&quot; Konig Wave Rims (Silver)
Fiberglass Double Deck Spoiler w/ Alloy Look Wings (un-installed)
Matrix Coil-Overs (un-installed)
Old 11-06-2001
Registered!!

Aight coo' what is that 5 now?? Whosyourdaddy...whats up....? Aight just because you are stock dont mean you cant go...here is the deal if you go ill sell you my Matrix Strut Bar for $10. I only had it on for 1 week its hella new.

Quick head count:
Locozoko,Elusiv1,silvervtec01,sonsonzai, whosyourdaddy (maybe), and aznvoyce if you can sneak out...

Post if you are for sure going!! Oh hit me up on Aol IM : TeamElusiv
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

SacMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope yu kids have fun and stay out of trouble.

I can't make it cuz my kids plays football on Friday nights.

Maybe the next one.

Pleasanton is this weekend. Hot Rods &amp; Old Cars + Trucks. ( Goodguys )

Could be a nice place to meet. Sorry for the VERY SHORT notice. I might make it out there on Sunday.

(Dont' take this note as a meet. Just a note)

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

Its all good SacMan...your kids play ball huh?? Thats tight...im already training my son..haha...hes ten months and already is sporting his 49er's jersey and carrying around his lil football[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] But as far as the meet goes i hope more people get to come!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

Loco where on Burlingame Ave do you want to meet? Do you want to just drive up and down till we see each other...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] BUt let meet in a parking lot of a restraunt or something...i know im bouts to be starving from the long drive...!!
Old 11-08-2001
Registered!!

JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm...so wasup peeps...i'm down, but kinda too far cuz ish over the bridge...
Old 11-08-2001
Registered!!

whats up you guys i'm in class now so i gotta type this quicky style.. but yea i was thinking the parking lot at the end of burlingame avenue (where it meets with el camino). if you are heading on burlingame avenue towards el camino, it is the last parking lot on the right (straight across from the chevron). well i'll post more later but i gotta go cause the professor is here... peace
Old 11-08-2001
Registered!!

Aight that sounds good to me...Jblaze how far a drive is it for you...its going to take me 2 hours!! N/e one can you beat that?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-08-2001
Registered!!

sup i'm home now! well if you guys dont know where burlingame avenue is... go to the first post and click on the link (but its near San Mateo basically). I wish we could form some kind of &quot;travel&quot; fund to pay for everyone's bridge tolls and expenses... and like also pay for food or movie or whatever! but i have no idea how that'd be possible... unless we make bets for racing? lol. i am still hoping we get more people coming cause it'd be more fun... and bring your friends even if they dont have 2k1 civic or a lot of mods... it doesn't really matter [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] i have talked to a few of you guys on AIM/AOL before but i haven't met any of you guys personally so this would be tight. peace!
Old 11-08-2001
Registered!!

Yeah that would be sweet...but we need to raise money Well we can steal an idea from the So-Cal chapter and hold a raffle That sound coo' maybe raffel some 2k1civic.com stickers, strut bars, indiglos, air freshners, and lil things like that. Maybe more people we get we can raffle off exaughst and headers. I can get my shop to get things wholesale in order to get that for us...i could get sponsership easy for us all but D would have a fit about using the &quot;2k1civic.com&quot; name...its all good D i understand[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] Word to D corporate sponsership would be DOPE!!
Old 11-08-2001
Registered!!

Elusiv that is a very good idea! a raffle huh.. well since the meet is a week away i dont think we have time for this one, but for the next one for sure! hehe. yea the raffle tickets could be like $1-$5 so yea its all good. we need more people! gotta go phone call... peace nite
Old 11-08-2001
Registered!!

Elusiv1, what kind of shop do you own? Can you hook it up? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-09-2001
Registered!!

I dont own the shop but my homeboy that ive gone to school with since 6th grade does. But i generaly get most things cheaper then i would n/e where else...if you need ne thing let me know...As for the raffel we can raffel off a Matrix Front Strut Bar. Hows that sound? I can see what else we can get...hopefully we can get more peeps so we can have better prizes next imte...
Old 11-09-2001
Registered!!

yea that sounds good to me! we need to advertise next time and i can setup a small website so people can check the item(s) for the raffle and can even buy e-tickets (like through pay-pal). there has got to be more people who are in the area and want to meet up, no?? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] well gotta go re-locate my amplifier in the trunk cause it looks stupid right now hehe peace all. if you want my cell phone # email me cause i dont want to post it online haha. by the way my name's Zoltan.
Old 11-09-2001
Registered!!

How about we chat and talk about it? Uh mIRC at channel 2k1Civic.com?
Old 11-11-2001
Registered!!

SilverCivicCoupe68 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys, i really wanna meet up, but i don' want to drive over there and have no one show up. are you guys all for sure gonna be there?
Old 11-11-2001
Registered!!

I'm gonna be there for sure! I already talked to my manager at Abercrombie&Fitch and I am getting the night off just for this. So I hope that everyone who says they are going will show up! It'll be tight if everyone is gonna be there we can have sum fun. [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-11-2001
Registered!!

Ayznvoyce....well i just post your AIMscreen name on the Nor-Cal forum and contact us that way...

Silvercoupe...im going for shure...Loco and i forgot the other heads.

Loco...yeah bro that sounds like a good idea to me...im going to have 2k1civic.com Nor-Cal division stickers made and we can give those out for poeple who buy a raffle ticket....so everyone wins....i got to check out the prices i can get first... N/e one else that has n/e good ideas and needs info hit me up on AIM TeamElusiv..

Loco...you know HTML?? I need some help with my hompage...
Old 11-12-2001
Registered!!

Sup you guys!
Elusiv you can get us stickers, sounds good I'll buy a few. well i used to do HTML and work with NetObjects Fusion and programs like that! But i've gotten out of the HTML cause I think all programming languages (well HTML not really programming lol) are boring.
well I'm still hoping all of you are going to show up. thing is bad weather... so PLEASE email me or IM me to let me know if you can make it... cause if no one shows up or is really going to be able to make it, I might as well cancel it. so let us know if you really are going. peace
Old 11-12-2001
Registered!!

YEah i was thinking the same thing too...why did it have to rain!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] I took off the down pipe of my CAI and i took off my BC front bumper becasue it was raining soo bad...its suppose to clear up this weekend though!! But yeah everyone hit up me or Loco...
Old 11-13-2001
Registered!!

GirlRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
so wut's the 411 on dis meet? i haven't been around da site fer a while now.. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] sorry guys! but let me know wuts up.. either on here or at grl_rcr@yahoo.com thanks
Old 11-13-2001
Registered!!

girlracer, you can check out the very first post on this thread that i made cause thats all the info about the meet so far. nothing has changed yet, but i'll send you an email when i get home to let you know whats up. hope you can make it!
yea the weather is cleared up now and i am happy i got a SRI not a CAI cause it was hella flooded everywhere around my area [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] oh wells
Old 11-13-2001
Registered!!

Girl racer you go to this!! Yeah im there for shure!! Rain, sleet, snow, or hail...Elusiv1 will be there...hahahha Im a freaking mail man..[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-13-2001
Registered!!

roundeyericegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, I'm from up north but visit my sister, who lives in Burlingame, pretty often. i would come to a meet if you had one sometime when I was there. I'll keep checking back.
Later[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: BAY AREA MEET (for real this time)