Engine Performance Modifications Post information/questions about Forced Induction methods (Turbos & Nitrous Oxide) and swaps here

Swap

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gabehatched92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Swap

I have 92 hatch just got rearended very upset at loss lost cause it has a motor from a 96 in it have a chance to buy a 2003 will the 96 engine be an easy swap sorry I'm new to Honda so if this question seems stupid that's why I put motor in the hatch so I'm just wanting to know if this is going to be the same deal than G
Old 11-01-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Swap

No it won’t be easy as custom mounts and wiring will need to be done. Also it’s illegal to put an older engine in a newer car for emissions if you live in a picky state.
Old 11-02-2017
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,126 Likes on 941 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: Swap

try to find a 92-2000 those will be the easiest to drop the motor in