Engine Performance Modifications Post information/questions about Forced Induction methods (Turbos & Nitrous Oxide) and swaps here

Boosted d-series

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chabit15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Boosted d-series

Hey guys ive done a bit of research and i cant seem to find a thread on simply boosting a d series for very cheap and what i have found is that you need a turbo kit or pieced together kits (plenty of stuff on that ) injectors i believe give out around 175 whp. So i was thinking of 440cc dsm ones, a good tune (or you will die for your sins is what ive seen around haha) i was thinking of using pherable for a chipped ecu (i have a b16a pr3 chipped ecu for my currently blown pr3 from "winfab" tuning some ebay company which works great so a name brand seemed good to me.). From what ive seen a d-series with a good compression test and good track record is good for boost upto approx. 220 but thats an absolute crazy guy jacking the boost ur safe on 200whp ive seen a lot of people say. But please tell me if im wrong because im about to begin this project and am trying to figure out if im missing anything. Thanks for replies!
Old 04-03-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Boosted d-series

Nope, you've got the basics down.

d-series.org will be the best wealth of knowledge on boosting d's.