Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Radiator Replacement 99 Civic EX

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pinehilljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Radiator Replacement 99 Civic EX

The radiator in my son's Civic needs replacement. I was going to order the DENSO 2213208 from RockAuto. Also replacing upper and lower hoses. Few questions:

Anyone use the DENSO from Rock Auto?
Are the ATF cooling hoses simply straight hose I can buy by the foot in NAPA or are they a dealer item?
Old 12-01-2017
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,126 Likes on 941 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: Radiator Replacement 99 Civic EX

denso is the oe rad supplier
i think as long as you specified you're using the hose for the tranny cooler lines napa would give you the right hose, grab some new hose clamps as well
Old 12-01-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pinehilljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Radiator Replacement 99 Civic EX

I dont see any replacement hoses on Rock Auto or NAPA online, so I hope straight hose from NAPA would work. He as the car at school, does anyone know the size of the hose, if I wanted to buy ahead of time?

Last edited by pinehilljoe; 12-01-2017 at 09:07 AM.