I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Turn signals not working!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2017
GOT SAND?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dooner is an unknown quantity at this point
Turn signals not working!

Realized one day that my turn signals stopped working. All other lights work fine. Turn signal fuse was blown out. Replaced it, and it immediately blew upon testing turn signals. A little deeper digging revealed this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Civic wiring.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	89877 Click image for larger version

Name:	Civic wiring1.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	89878

Apparently the harness came out of their mounting points in the back of the headlamp assembly, and was dangling near the front tire while driving, and it got all chewed up. Remaining wires were all wrapped up together, and the bulb sockets are of course MIA. Searched local Pic-A-Parts/junkyards for the section of the harness I need, with no luck. Honda dealer sells ENTIRE harness only, which I'm not about to spend ridiculous $$$ to buy. Anyone know where I can get the section of turn signal wiring harness I need? It's the drivers side that's all munched...Thanks.
Old 05-31-2017
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Turn signals not working!

www dot car-part dot com.
Old 06-18-2017
GOT SAND?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dooner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Turn signals not working!

Anyone else have this situation happen? This is a real strange occurrence. Been driving with no turn signals for some time now. Anybody have a 7th gen you're willing to part out your turn signal wiring harness with?