I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Drivers side A-pillar wires

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
curt540 is an unknown quantity at this point
Drivers side A-pillar wires

Does anyone know what are the wires that run up the drivers side a-pillar.....i noticed a small wire sticking out the side of the pillar cover so i took it off and found two wires running up it and one of them has been cut.
Old 08-31-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Drivers side A-pillar wires

dome light, moonroof motor, and some other stuff
Old 09-05-2009
Registered!!

curt540 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish i new what wire was cut then because everything seems to work. do you know where the antenna is run? my fm and am have never worked properly and honda has just told me that its my head unit. i didnt agree with them but when i bought my new head unit i asked the tech to check out the antenna and he said it was all good on the unit. is there another point where the cable could either been cut or come loose? Ive got an 04' coupe if that helps.
Old 09-05-2009
Im a Senior Member. Take that Noobs!!

Foffie has a spectacular aura aboutFoffie has a spectacular aura about

somebody prolly put guages on the a pillar and then took em out and just cut the wire and didn't actually remove it
Old 09-05-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

for bad reception, its usually the "power antenna" wire that the installer forgets to hook up. even tho we have glass mount antenna, you still must hook that wire up otherwise reception will be terrible. just plugging in that big antenna adapter in the rear of the deck is not good enough. i have alpine deck and fm sounds like cd quality.