I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Sun Auto Hyper Grounding Kits

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seoul4korea can only hope to improve
Sun Auto Hyper Grounding Kits

So They have the Sun auto Grounding and Sun Auto HVS GT Voltage System Kit .

Does anyone have an first hand use of any of these?

I was looking into the Sun auto HVS gt voltage system and it says that it increases MPG and increase HP and such. Anyone use any of these?

http://www.prostreetonline.com/x/sun...system-kit.asp
Old 10-20-2009
Registered!!

r6raven08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sun Auto Hyper Grounding Kits

garbage
Old 10-20-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

the ground wires arent really that special, you can just make your own to replace the stock ones. i have the hvs-gt cause i saw a dyno where it made 10whp on an evo, so might as well try it on the civic. i felt a small bit of difference, and its been working fine for several yrs.
Old 10-20-2009
Registered!!

turbo zombie is an unknown quantity at this point

sport compact car did a DIY article a couple of years ago on grounding. they did it on a stock k20 swapped civic wagon. spent less than $10 and made i think 5hp. they didn't test the fuel mileage, but really anything that makes combustion more efficient should help economy. the hp gains are not bad, considering recently modified mag did an intake test on a k20, spent like $500, and made like 15 or so hp. I've been looking through all my old magazines trying to find that article.
Old 10-21-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all

that sun auto system is just a very 'attractive' looking central ground system. its not any different than any other central ground system, so to spend $200+ would be completely stupid. there are many other central ground systems that are similar to it that you can get as well. i know hks makes one as well that costs way less than that. none of these systems make a huge difference on our car, so do what gearbox said and just make your own. its very easy to do and doesnt cost much at all.

i have a 4 guage ground system that connects to 6 points that i made myself and it only costed about $30 in total. it does the same that any other system out there will do. if you want to spend even less than that, do the main 3 ground wire upgrade and you can do that for about $15 if you do it yourself.