I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Problem With One Of My Monitors.

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Problem With One Of My Monitors.

My radio (kd-avx2) screen and my head rest screen are fine but the one in the top part where the radio original goes still shows lines when the car is on and when is off they go away and when the bass hit like the screen dims, why is that? I was thinking of going to the place where they install the radios at and see if they might know... But maybe you guys know what could it be.
Old 12-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spunnout is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this something you put in yourself? I would check the wireing and make sure it is installed correctly. Has the screened worked before? Try hooking the screen up to where the other screens are at. If it works using the other screens wireing than replace the wireing and see what you get.