I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Which Car Audio Websites Are Good....??

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
steak84ss will become famous soon enoughsteak84ss will become famous soon enough
Which Car Audio Websites Are Good....??

There seem to be a good number of car audio websites out there to buy car stuff from. For the past 10 years or so I've always purchased everything from local shops. I've been curious to know if any of these online sites are trustworthy, have stuff in stock, take forever to ship, etc.

www.CarAudioExpert.com
www.ACarAudio.com
www.OnlineCarStereo.com

ACarAudio is one of the few that carries Eclipse products that I've found. Has anyone used these sites? Are there other sites that you've used and recommend? Thanks for the tips.

-Aaron
Old 12-05-2005
Registered!!

steak84ss will become famous soon enoughsteak84ss will become famous soon enough
So no one has purchased from a car audio website?
Old 12-06-2005
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
I like www.hifisoundconnection.com I've only used them for accessories but they have very good prices
Old 12-06-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
www.woofersetc.com
www.ikesound.com
www.thezeb.com
www.onlinecarstereo.com
www.cardomain.com/shop

Those are the first 5 to come to mind. I'm sure I have more, but too lazy to scroll through my bookmarks.
Old 12-06-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Also, does Eclipse authorize online sales? I know they used to not authorize them, but it may be different now. If no, then you'll have no warranty.
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PopcornPlaya
Also, does Eclipse authorize online sales? I know they used to not authorize them, but it may be different now. If no, then you'll have no warranty.
Good question. I'll have to find that out for sure.
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
I know they authorize it thru Crutchfield, but I think that may be the only one. Stay away from eBay too if you want an actual warranty
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

grenloch101056 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PopcornPlaya
www.woofersetc.com
www.ikesound.com
www.thezeb.com
www.onlinecarstereo.com
www.cardomain.com/shop

Those are the first 5 to come to mind. I'm sure I have more, but too lazy to scroll through my bookmarks.
the zeb is in hiding right now. They screwed alot of people lately. Just look at their ebay feedback.
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by fiatdale
I know they authorize it thru Crutchfield, but I think that may be the only one. Stay away from eBay too if you want an actual warranty
Yeah I typically don't buy car audio that's used. I love the stuff too much to NOT have a warranty.
Old 12-06-2005
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
No authorized Eclipse sales online