I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Phoenix Gold?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005
Super JDM Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
matt_s is an unknown quantity at this point
Phoenix Gold?!?!

I have the chance to get 2 500watt 12" phoenix gold subs for a great price from a friends friend. Just wondering if its a good brand, as ive never really heard of them before. I have done some research, but jus wanted to know wat u guys think.
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

joelwastaken is an unknown quantity at this point
Does your friends friend drive a van selling speakers in parking lots for a living..?
Old 08-16-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
great brand
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

B Rich 157 is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't know about the subs, but the amps....that is a totally different story. They have really good amps that will push just about anything you can find.
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

billiardini will become famous soon enoughbilliardini will become famous soon enough
top notch brand
Old 08-17-2005
Registered!!

darklegacy540 is on a distinguished road
i love PG.. talk to Megahurtz about PG.. i know he has it in his car.. whether its amps or subs, I dont know though
Old 08-17-2005
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I recenlty got rid of my PG but there is nothing comparable to ther amp quality and the speakers or certains models I think ae comparable to even the most impresseive ones on the market I say go for it
Old 08-17-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
PG is good, i had it b4 i changed over to JL Audio, up to u.....
Old 08-17-2005
Premium Member

2004_sq_champ is an unknown quantity at this point
I like Pg alot and if i had a chance would get their component speakers. I bet Megahurtz will post on this topic soon. lol
Old 08-17-2005
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by matt_s
I have the chance to get 2 500watt 12" phoenix gold subs for a great price from a friends friend. Just wondering if its a good brand, as ive never really heard of them before. I have done some research, but jus wanted to know wat u guys think.

How u dont know about Phonix Gold is beyond me. I would guess that if u know what an amp or sub or speaker is u would know what PG is and how good they r. As previously stated they r a very good brand that is high quality.

I remember some pics from MegaHurtz trunk install and he had 2 PG amps 4 sure and I think he aslo had 2 PG subs but I'm not sure about the subs....

If ur getting a good deal then u should defenatly buy them. And if for some strange reason u dont like, u will b able to sell them to anyone cuz they're PG's.

Just some words of wisdom. Find the RMS rating 4 these subs and then get an amp that will push that wattage and u should b very happy with the results, maybe even surprised..... Good luck
Old 08-17-2005
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
PG is really nice stuff.... their amps are wicked quality and the speakers and subs great sounding. recommended all the way

btw i am running PG tantrum amps (1200.1 and 300.2), PG xenon subs (x10d2) and other various PG goodies and it's never let me down.
Old 08-17-2005
Super JDM Member

matt_s is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks alot guys, i think im gonna go ahead and pick them up, im sure i wont be dissapointed.. lol