I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Worst Car Audio Auction ever?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005
Electric Boogaloo...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Worst Car Audio Auction ever?

Read the whoel listing... How ****ing stupid is this guy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...968370979&rd=1
Old 04-20-2005
Registered!!

l3lackstatic is an unknown quantity at this point
wat a ****tard
Old 04-20-2005
Registered!!

18inchpride is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahahah look at what he is actually selling! read the title! **** rolffff
Old 04-20-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
me lost
Old 04-20-2005
Registered!!

jackal903 is an unknown quantity at this point
sound hole huh?
Old 04-20-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
lol....yea^ im gonna start saying that at work.
Old 04-20-2005
Rape is no laughing matter--Unless your raping a clown!

CplJon will become famous soon enough
I don't even think a swift kick to the nuts would help him at this point---but it would sure be fun!!
Old 04-20-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
its only 1 dollar at the moment so anyone needing a system its a cheap start from a dumba**
Old 04-20-2005

J187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of light
I tried to elaborate on what I think he was trying to say.

JL subwoofer with two 10” speakers AND amps inside the speakers with 2 batteries and a 1 ferret cap inside the box.

I don’t know **** about anything but my gay cousin and I were playing around with how loud the bass could get one day and found it could practically lift my Jeep off the ground. After we bounced the jeep off the ground a couple times, We got a lot of gay guys glaring at us - Guess they've never saw a flying jeep before. Guess they don't have subwoofers.

The box, or whatever it is the amps and speakers reside in or whatever else fits in there, maybe my spare tire or a great dane, is in excellent condition. There is a slight scrape on the plastic window and a poop smear on the glass from my gay cousin. a couple areas of the corner is a little dirty and I'm way too stupid to clean it, but this is cosmetic and in no way affects the sound or playback. I can assure you, the jeep still gets at 3 feet of air when these puppies are crashing or hitting or whatever you audio guys say.

I have no reserve or clue, and I never do on any of my auctions although you'd never guess that. If anyone is interested in a buy it now offer, just contact me and I’ll set one up to see who clicks first. Especially considering that noone has even bid $1 yet, you'll probably wanna be the first to click - buyitnow for a much much higher price.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Apr-19-05 at 20:12:35 PDT, seller added the following information:

when I said I didn't know anything about the subwoofer, I didn't realize how goddamn dumb I really was, and I'm going to prove it now. I had no idea that what I meant to sell, was the box and the speakers inside, not a subwoofer. Stupid me, thinking a box with big speakers is a subwoofer. So this is what I'm going to do. I'm selling the entire box w/ all and the amps, which are under my seats. F^k it, you can have the whole thing, everything. Flying jeep, my gay cousin, my seats with the amps under them, the guys looking at us, this computer I'm typing on, everything. It'll only be fair. Some of you were probably waiting to hear this and raised your eyebrows when I said the amps were in the box. Or, you may even have showed a bunch of your friends how big of a tool I am. I don't blame you, I am retarded. Hell, I wear a helmet to school. If any wish to retract bids, I'm willing. Seriously, if any of you wish to take away one of the 0 bids, I will go along with it. Also, I'm trying to figure out the wats stamped or written in the back of the speakers asap. If I get a marker and write it myself will that be the wats of the subwoofer, err, box with speakr in it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Apr-19-05 at 20:18:02 PDT, seller added the following information:

Last edited by J187; 04-20-2005 at 08:09 AM.
Old 04-20-2005
Rape is no laughing matter--Unless your raping a clown!

CplJon will become famous soon enough
Old 04-20-2005

J187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of light
How the hell did you find this in the first place?
Old 04-20-2005
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
should I add sound sound holes to my box? will it go louder?
Old 04-20-2005
Registered!!

dalaiLiam is an unknown quantity at this point
reminds me of speed holes from the simpsons.
Old 04-20-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
hahahahaha wtf
Old 04-20-2005

**** I should have put something about the sound holes in my spoof. Oh well