I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Question about making kick panels

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Question about making kick panels

SO, ive decided to maybe try my hand at making kick panels. ive got a couople questiosn first. 1 how do i know how big to make the baffle behind the speaker. 2 do i need to fully enclose the speaker. 3 can i use the stock kicks and cut holes in them and build them up with fibreglass. 4 where can i get really detailed steep by step informantion on how to build them. 5 is it liekly ill be sucessfull on my first try. thanks so much
Old 10-25-2004
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
don't know about how big to make the baffle behind the speaker
no, you don't have to fully enclose it
using your stock kicks and fiberglassing them is easiest
have fun sanding!

Old 10-25-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
You might consider buying the Q-Forms if you've never glassed before. If this is your first attempt, expect the first couple of tries to come out looking nothing like what you expected. The best method I've seen is one WhiteRabbit posted a while back. I'm sure it's still on here somewhere. Just don't expect perfect results your first couple of times.
Old 10-25-2004

J187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=154973