I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Woah...spooky!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004
The LA Clipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
Woah...spooky!!

I was looking through eD's website and I got this prompt from a "Customer Service Technician" asking me "Hello, how can i help you?"...that is just spooooooky to me!!! i guess you can concider it good customer service, but it was just weird...I feel like someone is watching me...I feel violated
Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

tbaleno is an unknown quantity at this point
whats eD?
Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

darklegacy540 is on a distinguished road
What? Is it a website or were you on the phone? If it's on a website, that is a little weird for someone to be talking to you but why is this post in ICE?
Old 10-16-2004
The LA Clipper

fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
You guys obviously don't spend enough time on the internet...eD=Elemental Designs...every true internet audio post ***** has heard of eD
Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

darklegacy540 is on a distinguished road
Ha you're right I don't spend enough time on the 'net.. I'm not even up to 300 posts yet and I've been on this site since nov 2002!!
Old 10-16-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Originally Posted by darklegacy540
Ha you're right I don't spend enough time on the 'net.. I'm not even up to 300 posts yet and I've been on this site since nov 2002!!

you got a life...we understand... Most of us have one too but we choose to ignore it...
Old 10-17-2004

J187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of light
And IMIng leg humper sales weasel? thats f**ed up. I would totally feel violated too. I would start wondering what else they know . . .. That is NOT good customer service IMO. Most people surfing the net are just looking at stuff for various reasons. One of the reasons the net is good is that you can browse at your own leisure with no pressure. It would be cool if they had a link to click that would contact a sales guy if you had questions or whatever, but they shouldn't jump on your back when you browse the site.
Old 10-17-2004
Registered!!

tbaleno is an unknown quantity at this point
They do have a link on their site. I'm wondering if He accidentaly clicked on it or something.
Old 10-17-2004
Registered!!

slvrcivic will become famous soon enoughslvrcivic will become famous soon enough
I actually had that happen to me about a week ago. I was looking for web hosting. I was on the site probably less than a minute, and out of nowhere....

BAM! this IM screen pops up saying "hello from "whatever hosting" -- how can I help you today?

I was freaked out. And it wasn't automated. There was really some guy typing to me asking me if I needed questions answered about their hosting plans etc.

without me asking for help.

I think it's one thing if you ask for help, but a little freaky when it just popped up when I was surfing their site.
Old 10-17-2004
The LA Clipper

Originally Posted by tbaleno
They do have a link on their site. I'm wondering if He accidentaly clicked on it or something.
http://edesignaudio.hostasaurus.com/
Old 10-17-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Start getting scared when you hear ghosts talking through your car speakers
Old 10-18-2004
The LA Clipper

Originally Posted by gearbox
Start getting scared when you hear ghosts talking through your car speakers

huh
Old 10-18-2004
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I was listening to Evanescence one night and heard whisper noises coming from the speakers. I changed the song and it was still there, even when there was no music playing. It stopped when I turned the deck off and has never done it again. Scary stuff man. Maybe it was some kind of interference...
Old 10-18-2004
The LA Clipper

I was listening to Evanescence one night and heard whisper noises coming from the speakers. I changed the song and it was still there, even when there was no music playing. It stopped when I turned the deck off and has never done it again. Scary stuff man. Maybe it was some kind of interference...
Dude, stay away from the Abba Zaba
Old 10-18-2004
/////ALPINE

thom has a spectacular aura aboutthom has a spectacular aura about
many...thats hella scary!

7 days....(the ring)
Old 10-18-2004
i boogie for the raindrops

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LudlamTheory is an unknown quantity at this point
thats what happens when you play crappy music
Old 10-18-2004
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
hey what is wrong with Evanescence?
Old 10-18-2004

J187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of lightJ187 is a glorious beacon of light
Manson heard whispers too. . . .
Old 10-18-2004
The LA Clipper

Originally Posted by J187
Manson heard whispers too. . . .
LOL
Old 10-19-2004
i boogie for the raindrops

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LudlamTheory is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MegaHurtz
hey what is wrong with Evanescence?
other than the fact that its the rock equivalent of a boy band? with all studio produced and written songs? no emotion? no real talent? no originality?
oh, nothing is wrong
Old 10-19-2004
Premium Member

Don't worry Ludlam, I also listen to Michelle Branch
Old 10-19-2004

admittedly, I haven't heard much Evanescence, but from I heard, sounds like Amy Lee might be better off on her own.