I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Neophite Installs....

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2003
Pimp Juice Distributor

Location: Dallas, Tx but now Virginia Beach, VA 'cause of job...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SeCosCiV is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Neophite Installs....

Sup Guys,

In an effort to save money, when my deck and subs and amp kit get here I want to know if I, (the tech dumbass) will be able to install them myself)

Basically I know that pretty much everyone here does their own installs, and I just want to know how hard it is and any n00b tips for installing and common n00b mistakes.

The deck you guys know is the Pioneer 7500 and I'm replacing my stock deck, again. Some of u might know that my previous deck got stolen and I put my stock back in with pretty much no probs other than me not havin the right tools. I m gettin a 4 gauge amp kit to replace my previous 8 guage that was installed at a shop and I dont really have any tools at the house so I want to know what all I will need to work efficiently and quickly.
Old 12-17-2003

alex053 will become famous soon enough
a phillips head screw driver with a short handle, a small flat head, a rachet and a 14mm socket..possibly a drill depending where u run the 4 guage at.
Old 12-17-2003
BLDNPSI Mod
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute
Having know knowledge of your install capabilities and seeing your signature I have no doubt that you can handle a basic install!