I know I'm beating a dead horse here..but.. - Honda Civic Forum

Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2013   #1
Civic N00B 07

DRNY78 is an unknown quantity at this point
I know I'm beating a dead horse here..but..

If anyone has pictures of DYI headlight removal for a 2007 Civic EX 4 door, that would be swell to share! If not I will tear apart my car and rant later on....
DRNY78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013   #2
May contain disturbing content

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I know I'm beating a dead horse here..but..

Just the bulb, or the whole headlight assembly? You gotta pull the bumper cover off to get the whole assembly off.
ezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013   #3
A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.....CLOSED SAT/SUN

Gunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to all
Re: I know I'm beating a dead horse here..but..

Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote