Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

tail lights

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nguyen949 is an unknown quantity at this point
tail lights

uhh im not sure if this is where im supposed to put it but i have a question about smokin my tail lights...i bought the VHT nightshades and someone told me to put on a clear coat or something wats it called? and if so do i apply that first or after or wut?
Old 05-24-2003
Registered!!

NoBottleJustThrottle is an unknown quantity at this point
first of all, VHT nightshades dont look that great. But thats beside the point, you probably heard about the clear coat from me. What i do to smoke tail lights is that i mix a color dye and a clear coat together, and then i use a spray gun to apply.
Dont be dissappointed if your smoke job doesnt last too long, or if it puts out very much light. Im sure you will like it though when you first put it on.
Good luck with that
Old 05-24-2003
Registered!!

Weaponx12o is on a distinguished road
tryin to promote your product eh geoff? hehe
Old 05-24-2003
Registered!!

nguyen949 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i wanted to do it from u but kinda on a budget rite now =/ so if i spray on the vht than a clear coat over or wut?
Old 05-24-2003
Registered!!

NoBottleJustThrottle is an unknown quantity at this point
Im always tryin to promote my stuff to people that want to smoke their tails because i want them to be happy with it. I have tried just about all other methods of smoking your tails, and spent a huge amount of money, time, and patience in the process. I just want to help people out, its not like im tryin to make some easy cash, cause i dont even really get any on the deal...its just that i want people to be happy with it.
About the VHT stuff, just read the directions. Its been a long time since i tried that, but i think that its pretty much spray on and let sit, you might want to put a coat of wax on them after they dry to seal it, but thats about it.
I will be doing my tail lights for anyone who is interested, at any time. I know a few people that want it done, but not until Aug. or later...thats totally cool, im not going anywhere. I would highly recomend to anyone that is going to smoke their tails, to atleast talk to me about the product that you want to use, and i will give you my opinion, pros and cons. Just drop me a PM.
Later~