Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Cheap OEM body Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enoughCivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enough
Cheap OEM body Kit

Where can I get the OEM Kit for the cheapest price?
Old 07-11-2002
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
www.hondawrex.com 717 shipped oem body kit . painted
best price
Old 07-11-2002
Registered!!

artychris is an unknown quantity at this point
don't buy from hondawerx. I waited over a month to get a part but mugen kept making excuses like "the part wasn't in." If it isn't in, don't sell it in the first place or give the consumer full disclosure on how long they would have to wait.
Old 07-11-2002
Registered!!

OmegaBlue2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, dont be slammin on him, He does not have direct control over the availablility of parts. He is just a seller, his distributor has to get the parts from the manufacturer and then they get shipped out when they are in. Some high demand parts are backordered and expected to take a long time. I ordered my OEM body kit from him and he kept me up to date what parts were in and what parts were waiting on and they all got there and shipped out teh other day, Shipping is extremely fast and "FREE" if you order from him. The parts that you were waiting on would have taken just as long as if you bought them from any other direct distributor.
Old 07-11-2002
Registered!!

genterara is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: artychris
don't buy from hondawerx. I waited over a month to get a part but mugen kept making excuses like "the part wasn't in." If it isn't in, don't sell it in the first place or give the consumer full disclosure on how long they would have to wait.[hr]
were you charged before or until the part was shipped?
Old 07-11-2002
Registered!!

Decamo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Why shouldn't he slam HondaWerx?

If he paid for something and isn't getting it promptly then he has every right to complain. As for the "he's just a seller" excuse that is just lame. You want to run a business than there is some resposibility involved.
Old 07-11-2002
Registered!!

Intruder is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah the excuse is a cop out, if you don't have something you oughtta tell the buyer it will take a while to get, not just sweep the floor with him. I hate sellers like that.
Old 07-11-2002
Registered!!

speed werx is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, to address artychris... yes he did wait,i told him it would be 2-3 weeks, it ended up being 4.5 weeks, outta my hands. he asked for a refund, he got it that day, he ordered when i like FIRST opened, and i shouldnt have billed him if he had to wait, but he paid right away, something got put on back order and was not expected to be.... i never made excuses, it was the truth. i even gave up my part i was waithing for so the customer would get it first......it was for a high demand part.. 2 others including myself had to wait......and you know what the other guy Pmau.. on his next order i gave him 10% off to compinsate for his waiting time.. so im taking care of any issues i may have caused in my first opening month,....its not easy to organize a business. i appreciate those who bared with me at first... things are running better and faster now, and i do not bill, til i make sure i have it, or can get it in a day or 2. If you guys have any questions just ask.... no need to slam me for some bugs i had to work out at first. i hadley make much on the stuff i get for the memebers here, and ive hooked up plenty of guys. so please have faith in me, thank you

Greg
Old 07-12-2002
Registered!!

ShadyMilkMan is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered from hondawerx, he gave me the best price I could find, free shipping and kept me up to date on my order. I recived it promptly, and had absolutley no problems with him. Hes a truley nice guy and a good buisness man, and I would highley reccomend that you order from him. He wont rip you off and is not shady like the other 90% of internet buisnesses out there, and he delivers what he promises. I give him a
Old 07-12-2002
Registered!!

DC5@EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
artychris, you have no room to speak. If you were to order your sh*t from NOPI or some other companies that sell car parts, you wouldnt even get the refund from a lot of companies. Look, you called up and cancelled the order and got your money back. You should feel lucky that he did that for you because a lot of companies wouldnt do it or would charge you a restocking fee. You guys have to realize that this isnt a perfect world and sh*t happens. Sometimes its hard to get parts because whatever kinds of events happen. And for the guy who kept his order and got a 10% discount, you should feel lucky too. You know how long it took me to get my body kit and my gude head package? It took about a month and a half for each. Have some patience. And I bet if you were to order that part from NOPI, not only would you not get a refund for it being late, they would keep di*kin you around until the part actually comes in. Trust me, it has happened to me many of times. They keep tellin you next week it will ship, next week it will ship, next week it will ship, until its about a month later and the "shipment" has come in, but since they dont want to **** off their customers, they keep telling them next week it will ship, when they actually have no idea when it will arrive at their warehouses. Ill end by saying that you guys are lucky to do business with a company who can at least admit when they make a mistake and try as best they can to redeem themselves. There Im done.
Old 07-12-2002
Registered!!

mwwhonda is an unknown quantity at this point
HONDAWERX IS THE MAN! ITS THAT SIMPLE! he is nice, fast, and he has the best prices anywhere!

keep up the good work!

mark
Old 07-12-2002
Registered!!

mastercave is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm gonna be ordering mine from there next week hopefully...nothing can beat free shipping.
Old 07-12-2002
Registered!!

artychris is an unknown quantity at this point
Just to let people know, I am stating my previous frustration in a public forum. I have no beef with Mugen personally, but professionally I do. Waiting a month while he had my money for nothing and getting replied e-mails saying that the part was not in is not professional. Mugen did not make any attempt to save me as a customer. He never offered me a 10% discount or a money back guarantee as he has with other customers? In the end, nobody was happy because I wasted my time and Mugen lost a customer.
Old 07-12-2002
The Greatest

Fern is an unknown quantity at this point
Unless you run your own personal business, you really have no room to speak of Mugen in any bad way. Getting a business up and going is extremely difficult. Like he said, he had just began, you should have cut him some slack. There are HUGE companies (I.E. NOPI) that just suck and they have years of experience. It took me over a month just to get in contact with NOPI, and only one instant message to Hondawerx early this morning to confirm my order and a few other things. Just because a company is well known or large doesnt mean anything. I'll take the small independently owned places anyway. I look forward to receiving my hood trim from Hondawerx and doing business again in the future.
Old 07-12-2002
Registered!!

JayHawk is an unknown quantity at this point
Not flaming anyone, just my two cents worth.....

A customer does not care whether you are a small business or a large business, or even whether you are a new or established business. There is no need for a customer to show compasion or understanding to a supply nor should there be expectation that a customer should cut anyone some slack. All a customer needs to know is that if he/she orders something it will be delivered in the timeframe specified. If it is not delivered in a timely manner, then the customer has EVERY right to be upset.

I run a business so I should know....

Old 07-12-2002
The Greatest

Fern is an unknown quantity at this point
No your definately correct in what you say, but thats where the company should fill in. If a customer is upset about something, the company should go out of its way to make up for it, sort of like how Mugenracer gave that customer a 10 percent discount for the future purchase. I personally find the smaller companies to go out of their way to do things like this, while places like NOPI wont even answer your emails/calls/questions. It really just boils down to the individual company and how much they desire to retain their customers. For a large company example, I wanted to cancel my voicestream phone service and get verizon cause i get poor reception at school. Well, they actually begged me to stay and promised they were building towers in that area. So i decided to keep that service and get another service(worldcomm- this was completely by accident and I paid dearly). So now I owe worldcomm some BS charges that im disputing but I still have my voicestream. For staying with voicestream they upgraded(at NO charge whatsoever) to unlimited calling on nights/weekends, free long distance/roaming nationwide, and a $300 phone at no charge. this is what im talking about. companies need to stop being so money hungry and start focusing on customer retention.
Old 07-12-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enoughCivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enough
Well after so many positives and just a few retarded negatives, I believe I will probably be getting my OEM Body Kit with Mugen. He should feel proud to have such loyal customers that stick up for him like that, honestly that's what brought me to my conclusion. Mugen must be doing something right if everyone backs him up like that. As soon as the cash comes up ($717 will take me awhile) I will be doing business with you and hopefully I'll be as satisfied as everyone else that has ordered with you and ended up happy. So thanx for the comments. Hopefully one day I'll start my business too...
Old 07-13-2002
Registered!!

Decamo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
JayHawks a newb but he knows what he's talking about.
Whether your business is new or old, big or small the customer should get good service and prompt delivery.

I have a business too. Sometimes you have to take resposibility and a loss. Its the nature of doing business. My overall impressions on HondaWerx are good and if he shipped to Canada I would buy the rear sway bar off him. Sounds like he just started off rough and is now running smoothly. But if a business is having hard times it is NOT the customers problem.

Old 07-13-2002
Registered!!

Erichyung is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: PseudoChrist
I ordered from hondawerx, he gave me the best price I could find, free shipping and kept me up to date on my order. I recived it promptly, and had absolutley no problems with him. Hes a truley nice guy and a good buisness man, and I would highley reccomend that you order from him. He wont rip you off and is not shady like the other 90% of internet buisnesses out there, and he delivers what he promises. I give him a [hr]
I just ordered my oem kit too from mugen yesterday. I think he'll do a great job and send me the kit fast just like everyone else said. Thanks mugen!

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-13-2002
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
when I get the $$$ for a OEM kit, I'm definitely going with hondawerx
Old 07-13-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Some of you are taking this way to personally. It's almost like you are defending a friend or something. artychris had a bad experience and has every right to make it known to other members on the board. Businesses live and die by how they treat their customers. If Muge made some mistakes and did things he shouldn't have, well that's his fault. He lost a customer. I don't know anything about mugen or his business so I have no place in saying anything about him. Everyone just needs to calm down and realize that a fellow member is just stating his experience.

Old 07-13-2002
Registered!!

Erichyung is an unknown quantity at this point
hey mbow,
your icon looks scary!
Old 07-13-2002
Registered!!

speed werx is an unknown quantity at this point
i admitted i made mistakes, and have doen things to prevent that now, so i cant do much more than try my best to please my customers. thanks all