Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

carbon fiber goodies

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2002
Jon
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jon is an unknown quantity at this point
carbon fiber goodies

I dunno if somebody has mentioned this stuff from this website, but here it is: Mantaray Motorsport Racing-"www.mmrusa.com"

i just saw the ad in honda tuning while i was at walmart earlier. one thing that caught my eye was the carbon fiber grill piece, like the one the concept civic has in the front. also, there is a carbon fiber trunk lid but it showed the pic of a coupe with it. just thought i'd let you guys know.
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

Cypher is an unknown quantity at this point
i've seen/read about carbon fiber lip kits for our civics..i think they look cool but they just look like OEM i wouldnt mind getting them if they wernt like 350 per lip or skirt [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-08-2002
Jon
Registered!!

Jon is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, it also shows a carbon fiber front lip. i dunno if you are talking about what i'm talking about but in the front bumper where it has the silver "H" emblem the concept civic has a solid piece of carbon fiber. that is what they have for sale although i haven't looked yet to see a price. no doubt it's expensive but i know a lot of people thought that looked good (me too).
Old 07-09-2002
Registered!!

2cute is an unknown quantity at this point
MMR has really good prices on carbon stuff and it come from Fiber Images so it is great quality and VERY durable. My boy ( the one that owns the coupe on that website) has the sie skirts, front lip, hood and trunk lid. It leooks clean and it is about half the stock weight.
Old 07-09-2002
Registered!!

FamilyMan is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: 2cute
MMR has really good prices on carbon stuff and it come from Fiber Images so it is great quality and VERY durable. My boy ( the one that owns the coupe on that website) has the sie skirts, front lip, hood and trunk lid. It leooks clean and it is about half the stock weight.[hr]
2cute: I have been waiting for someone from either Mantaray Motorsport Racing or Fiber Images to email me a picture of the new M3 Hood for the 7thgen Civics. Can you get them to get on the ball with that? Thanks man. My email is in Members' Rides.
Old 07-09-2002
Registered!!

Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I saw one of their adds in a mag a while back and they had some really nice CF stuff for our cars.