Check out this grill - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2002   #31
Registered!!

Sampsonite is an unknown quantity at this point
bartkat, the way you're going about this makes you sound like an ***! Yes, I am looking at the right fu<king grill! I looked at your's and the one that was orinally posted with this thread, You could have simply stated that your's was different because of X, but no...you had to be all like, "Are you looking at the right grill" which incinuates that i don't know how to fu<king click on a GD link! Did you think about that? I mean seriously, just give the differences, don't be an ***! I get too much sh|t as it is!
Sampsonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002   #32
Registered!!

merz is an unknown quantity at this point
The grill that started this thread reminds me of the grills on the old 60's Land Rovers. You know, the one you could take off and grill a steak on the barbie when in the outback. 'course that's just MO.
merz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002   #33
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
[hr]Originally posted by: Sampsonite
bartkat, the way you're going about this makes you sound like an ***! Yes, I am looking at the right fu<king grill! I looked at your's and the one that was orinally posted with this thread, You could have simply stated that your's was different because of X, but no...you had to be all like, "Are you looking at the right grill" which incinuates that i don't know how to fu<king click on a GD link! Did you think about that? I mean seriously, just give the differences, don't be an ***! I get too much sh|t as it is![hr]
I can understand why you get a lot of sheit. If you want to play "message board jerk" then go ahead on. You don't need any help from me.
Bartkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002   #34
Registered!!

If you want to play "message board jerk" then go ahead on.

I'm not trying to play message board jerk...i was pissed at the time, cuz it seemed as though you were being an ***...it still seems like you are...i was just saying you could have named the differences without exclaiming that i couldn't have been looking at the right grills which is pretty hard...unless I have a negative IQ, which is what that question(are you looking at the right grills?) implies.
Old 06-21-2002   #35
Premium Member

Quote:
If you want to play "message board jerk" then go ahead on.

I'm not trying to play message board jerk...i was pissed at the time, cuz it seemed as though you were being an ***...it still seems like you are...i was just saying you could have named the differences without exclaiming that i couldn't have been looking at the right grills which is pretty hard...unless I have a negative IQ, which is what that question(are you looking at the right grills?) implies.[hr]
If you want to be a flamer, then get an education. Try flaming with a little class.

The Flamers Bible

If you just want to be a boring troll, then that's already pretty well handled.
Old 06-21-2002   #36
Registered!!

blackasnight2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't think its horrible, it will appeal to some, i myself am happy with the altezza grill...
blackasnight2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002   #37
Registered!!

I don't want to be a flamer...That's basically what I have been saying this whole time in response to you...You seem to have a pretty good grasp of it yourself though.
Old 06-21-2002   #38
Premium Member

Quote:
I don't want to be a flamer...That's basically what I have been saying this whole time in response to you...You seem to have a pretty good grasp of it yourself though.[hr]
Then maybe you should try a 12 step program for trolls. Whether or not you wish to or not, that's what you're doing.

Besides, what give you the right to call me, a platinum member, all those nasty names?

Old 06-22-2002   #39
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
hm... I happen to like bartkat's grille.

bartkat -> is that just a "H" emblem on an altezza grille? how'd you do it?
dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002   #40
Premium Member

Quote:
[hr]Originally posted by: dragoon
hm... I happen to like bartkat's grille.

bartkat -> is that just a "H" emblem on an altezza grille? how'd you do it?[hr]
Thanks,

That's the "H" off the original grill on the "cheap" Altezza grill. I just took the "H" out of it's little box on the OE grill, broke off the pins and put narrow strips of 3M double sided molding tape on the back. That "H" has been on there now for several months and has stayed on just fine.