Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

gude info

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01EXtc is an unknown quantity at this point
gude info

i spoke with gude this morning and for the most part it sounded great concerning the head installation package. however i spoke with a honda performance shop that used a few products of his and at first all sounds well and when this shop had problems with gude's products customer service with gude was at ZERO. they made the shop feel as if it was because of something they did and not the product. this applied to everything they had bought from them and it always ended with a "im right, youre wrong" scenario. this shop is reputable and they are dealers for numerous high end companies. gude offered to give this shop a head to put on a drag car and they wouldnt take it, theyve had alot of problems with 100% of the products and he didnt advise it. now of course this is just what ive heard from a shop and who am i to talk or who is the shop to talk but i hold this shop in high regards and i want to pass on any info i can to my fellow members. id hate for everyone to go get this and have probs with it. just my 2 cents.

lucas norman
Old 05-09-2002
Registered!!

armageddon is an unknown quantity at this point
THANX
Old 05-09-2002
Registered!!

simi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, i have heard problems about gude also. I ordered a cam for my 97 dx hatchback and i only got 1 hp at the wheels. i put the factory cam back in and the car ran alot smoother. I've heard alot of good things about stuff for the older cars (89-95) but as for cars with obdII (96 and up) i have heard nothing good about it. Our cars have strict computers so if anyone does the gude stuff i would recommend having their computers reprogrammed
Old 05-09-2002
Registered!!

DC5@EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish i would of known this a little sooner cause i ordered my gude package yesterday. Oh well, if it doesnt work out, ill just be eating 1650. I suppose i can take one for the team, lol. but seriously, if im out 1650, ill be pissed but its not gonna kill me so, ill let you guys know what happens in the end . . . . .
Old 05-09-2002
Registered!!

Desi is an unknown quantity at this point
1650? thats big loss, hopefullly the gude package will work. i'll wait though. maybe other companies will come out with similiar products.
Old 05-09-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, 2 people have ordered the package. We should get some first person info in a few weeks. I can't wait to hear what these guys think.