Emblems??? - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2002   #1  
Registered!!

Jono is an unknown quantity at this point
Emblems???

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but......does anybody know if those aftermarket colored emblems are the same size as the ones on the back of our car?...also does anyone know of any for the front?!?if so,where?

also anyone who has them or has had them do they look good or do they look cheap???
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002   #2  
Registered!!

Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey man
Another Maritimer on the boards, cool. As for your question its all about personal taste, I know some of the other guys have them on their cars and they look good to me, but thats my opinion. As for the size I am not 100% on it but I would think that they are close if not exactly the same size as the OEM one.
Crashoveride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002   #3  
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
In the back they should either be the same or very close. On the front it's a different issue. They don't sell ones that big. At least not that I'm aware of. I think they're kinda pointless. I think I'll shave the H off of the back of my car in the future. I'll get the RS grill too, so that'll be my only emblem.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002   #4  
Registered!!

Zaskar2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
There are tons of websites out there with the emblems; i got my back H from a local shop but i know that stylinconcepts carrys them.... As for the front; like Grey i have not seen any yet. The reason i last was told from Honda is that Honda is sueing (is that spelled right) any company that is producing the emblems, bc they are not approved by Honda. Stupid, yes. Smart NO, unless they start making offical ones for the car, then they will make some money off the deal. Lets face it, people like to "customize" their own car to their own effect; why does Honda not support something so small, where they can make alot of money off of?!?! Link to Emblems
Have fun JR.
Zaskar2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002   #5  
Registered!!

XoULaBeAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Check this out.

I was thinking of getting the RS grill but I thought of another grill that could look exactly the same with a few add-ons.

Instead of RS, get the Altezza grill.
Paint the side boarders, but leave the grill part black(unpainted)

and if it works, attach a red honda emblem in the middle of the grill and wala!

Something new. Type R Civic resemblence.

But I was wondering - would the emblem stick well to the grill?
I'm thinking of doing this - so what are y'all thinking about my plan?

Would it work? Besides what Bartkat did, which I have the similar idea to, except not using the OEM honda emblem..
XoULaBeAT is offline   Reply With Quote