Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

GUDE PERFORMANCE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RockfordFosgateBwoy is an unknown quantity at this point
GUDE PERFORMANCE!!!

WELL, HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE.....

There have been quite a few posts to date about their packages and it abundantly clear that many people on this site are interested in dealing with them. I would just ask that whoever finally gets it done <we need pics and everything of before, during install, and after for complete proof now a days here....> , that they immediately post feedback on how thigns are working out for them and if these claims are legit. Running compression that high basically means good-bye any hopes of forced induction, however i dont know about a supercharger, but a turbo is definately out! I'm way up in T.O and it would cost me a fair chunk of change to get this done, so i need some serious 411 on this if i do go with it! Good luck goes out to the first person that tries, because until then this is all talk and it aint worth **** until its been banked. This would be a monumental accomplishment for 2k1, probably as big as the attempts on the swaps and forced induction setups, and if these claims are accurate we can finally get our cars moving with some sense of authority.

May the 2K1 Force be with you!

RF Bwoy
Old 04-06-2002
Registered!!

greg2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
RockfordFosgateBwoy- If you really want to do some tuning on your car there's a lot of shops in an around T.O that can do the same thig GUDE is doing. Agostino Racing can the cylinder head work no problem.
Old 04-07-2002
Registered!!

RockfordFosgateBwoy is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the 411, i'll look into it.....

I just havent heard of anyone here with cams made for our cars yet.....

I havent found a solid performance shop here yet,i really havent looked...
my name here is what i've beeen all about since i got my car and now i nearing completion, so i gotta move on to my next task....extracting a little powerage,,,,

RF Bwoy