Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Help Help Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedingslowly will become famous soon enough
Help Help Help

this is very last minute, but i need help asap, can everyone please send all links, threads, etc, to me asap. I currently am holding funds and a garage space to do a k20 swap. I need all related info to get this thing done and what parts ill need. thanks thanks thanks thanks
Old 05-21-2007
Registered!!

BRED civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Help Help Help

i think you need to see your doctor about your caffeen intake. calm calm calm calm down.

and i will break the ice with USE THE SEARCH BUTTON
Old 05-21-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

exactly, just search and u will find a sticky about everything but for petes sake.... calm down! lol
Old 05-21-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

the old me would have flamed you to a crisp, but since i have to be "nice" now...
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...29-2007-a.html
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...-swap-faq.html
please search next time. locked.