thinking of combining 3 things.... - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2002   #1  
Jon
Registered!!

Jon is an unknown quantity at this point
thinking of combining 3 things....

Hey people, I was just reading the Revo SS thread and I was wondering whether a Frankenstein-type setup would be possible. I have the DC sports ss adapter and definitely felt a big difference from stock. I wanted to know if anyone has successfully installed the ss adapter, revo short shifter, and KumoSport DirectShift Conversion Kit?? If putting in all these goodies is at all possible, I can imagine there's a huge difference in shifting compared to me just having the ss adapter.

Also, if nobody has actually installed all 3, I would like to know all of your opinions if this would actually be plausible.
thanks in advance for your opinions
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002   #2  
Registered!!

01civicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
i have the revo and am thinking about doing the same. i feel pretty confident that the KumoSport DirectShift Conversion Kit will work with anything. how about u mail me ur SS adaptor and i'll tell you if it works with the revo[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
01civicboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002   #3  
Registered!!

Mokushi is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Grey has like 2 of those 3 and maybe thinking about doing all three. Not sure though...
Mokushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002   #4  
Jon
Registered!!

Jon is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Mokushi, I noticed in your profile that you sold the aem cai and replacing it with injen rd cai. I was wondering why you're changing to injen. I was reading about each one and noticed injen was actually more of a "true" cai since the filter was behind the front bumper underneath the battery (right smack in a good location for getting cold air ) compared to the aem cai where it is still kind of in the engine bay
Is that the reason?? let me know
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002   #5  
Registered!!

bo0sT is an unknown quantity at this point
that's true, but the heat you would still get from the aem is behind the filter (sits by the tranny) and since you're always going forward you get the cold air anyway.. i think there's about a 1 hp difference according to dyno.
bo0sT is offline   Reply With Quote