Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Updated, HP Racing Header Buy is ON $240 SHIPPED

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanDizKo is an unknown quantity at this point
Updated, HP Racing Header Buy is ON $240 SHIPPED

Alright everyone, here is the Updated of HP Racing Header Buy. It is a good news, I got the seller to give us the great deal for HP Racing Header w/ high flow cat for $240 shipped, that is the best I can do. There is only 40 header CHROME ONLY is in stock and they will be out very fast, so ORDER to get your own header (10 hp gain claimed). To those who have asked me for ceramic, sorry guys they only have chrome available in stock for now. TO ORDER, please response to this thread message and give me you name, mailing address, and send me valid check or money order to me below (ONLY EXCEPT CHECK OR MONEY ORDER, Sorry guys). After I received the money, you will receive your order in 4-5 days. You won't find price like this anywhere else, so send the money quick. IMPORTANT, you guys MUST TRUST me when send your money buy checks/money order, YOU WILL NOT LOOSE YOUR MONEY. I do this is because the seller want the buy to be organize like this, so we won't mess up.
<font color=white style="background-color: 3E3E3E;">Okay, FOR EVERYONE'S PRIVATECY. Now, send your name & address to my email vandizko@hotmail.com, and I'll guarantee that your personal information is CONFIDENTIAL. SORRY GUYS, if you DON'T TRUST ME, there is nothing I can do. This is the best I can do for you guys, but most important I do it for the 7thgencivic club for this great price $240 shipped & NO TAX.</font ft>
REMEMBER, YOU ONLY PAID NO MORE/LESS THAN $240/FREE SHIPPING & NO TAX ANY WHERE IN 48 STATES US CONTINENT.
I will try to answer all questions you guys have on this post, so keep checking for updated, GOOD LUCKS GUYS!!!
Van
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

thundercats4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
EX only right?
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

This is HP Racing 4-1 1 piece header w/ high flow cat. The header is long and go all the way down to the cat. Available in CHROME ONLY for now. It fits 2001 Civic EX and LX (Claimed HP Racing Motorsport company). <font color=white style="background-color: 3E3E3E;">Here is the phone number (305)629-8977 to call HP Racing directly to ask about the fitment and warantee on the products they make.</font ft>
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

silvervtec01 is an unknown quantity at this point
3 questions....
first, has anyone actually figured out whether or not the HP 4-1 Racing will fit directly onto the car with out modification to the engine mount. secondly, will the header fit onto an LX without modification of the front sway bar? and lastly, do you expect people make a check out to you? i think it would be much smarter if the checks are made out to the actual company....
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

ALLMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not disrespecting you here as well,...but to right a personal check or money order to you is a bit outside of my security measures.....I would like to think everyone on this site to be trustworthy..."BUT" ....we all know how that goes!!!....any other possible payment method that would make most of us feel more comfortable other than our "WORD"...Peace![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

I understand how you guys feel insecure about sending me personal checks or money order, but REMEMBER you all have copy proof of checks or money order. If I took your money, I'll go to JAIL for that, you know, so I am not stupid. Sorry guys, that is the only payment arragement the seller will acepted because they don't want us to have any misunderstanding when you order. This way, the agreement of us with the seller is proof, otherwise they will lie about the great price they offered us ($240 Shipped & NO TAX.) You won't find price like this anywhere else, trust me, you can go and search for the cheapest and tell me you can beat this. REMEMBER, this is HP Racing Header full 4-1 1 piece header w/ high flow cat, CHROME ONLY (35 IN STOCK), they just sold 5 more and they'll gone out fast.
About the fitment, I am concern just like you guys are, but REMEMBER the HP Racing Motorsports claimed it will fit all civic. They back it up with 1-year warrantee for all mess up products, and you can get you money back. I will give you their number tonight and you can contact them to ask about the fitment and warrantee info.
Old 02-27-2002
Su Mo

RSXtypeIvtec is on a distinguished road
just email me at ppluverl13@aol.com
im interested
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

TO ORDER, you must reply to this thread message, for example
Yes, I want to order HP Header for ONLY $240 shipped
Your name: Van Pham
Mail Address: 18255 Balston Cir.
South Bend, IN 46637
And send me your valid checks or money order value of $240 shipped by pay order to Van Pham. REMEMBER to sign your name. After I have received your money, you will get your order in 4-5 days. (IMPORTANT: You cannot steal your money because I'll go jail for that, and I'm not stupid)
Send to my mail address
Van Pham
18255 Balston Cir.
South Bend, IN 46637
Old 02-27-2002
Su Mo

ok well what if people, such as myself do not want my whole personal life on the internet?
dude your making this worse than it is, first you want people to send all the money to you which is already concerning, and then you want everyone to put there addresses and all private information, i know it would be easier for you to deal with but still, theres just some privacy issues people dont respect.
Old 02-27-2002
Su Mo

and how do we know that your not making some profit on us?? 240 shipped isnt that good, that other guy just purchased the header from groupbuycenter for 230.
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

Okay, FOR EVERYONE'S PRIVATECY. Now, send your name & address to my email vandizko@hotmail.com, and I'll guarantee that your personal information is CONFIDENTIAL. SORRY GUYS, if you DON'T TRUST ME, there is nothing I can do. This is the best I can do for you guys, but most important I do it for the 7thgencivic club for this great price $240 shipped & NO TAX.
van
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

301Civic5
Did you read his thread message CAREFULLY. His HP header is a short w/ out high flow cat for $230 shipped. My HP header full race 4-1 1 piece header w/ high flow cat. This is the new header just released by HP Racing. The header is long and connected all the way down to the cat and w/ the high flow cat replacement included. The Cat has 3 Oxyen sensor, 2 use for EX and LX, 3 use for HX to make it CARB LEGAL, (10 hp gain claimed by HP Racing and one of our member has owned and installed it, name 01CivicEX)
van
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

AEMcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Silver....
To answer 2 of your questions, the header will only fit with a small notch cut in the crossmember that goes accross the bottom-front of the engine bay. And it will not fit with the stock LX sway bar, I think the solution to this is to get a sway bar from an ex.
I'm fighting with myself trying to decide if I want to send a check to you Van. I just don't know. College is draining me as it is, the last thing I need is someone taking 240 bucks from my poor a$$!!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
BTW, can you give us a name, number, address, or anything for the store that's giving you/us this deal?
I'm also gonna need your full name, birth date, social security number, address, and drivers license number so I can run a background check on you.
lol, j/k
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone have a pic of the actual mod that is required for the install?
Old 02-27-2002
Registered!!

01EXtc is an unknown quantity at this point
thats nothing ppl. i can get them all day long for 199 plus shipping, that is chrome though

call me if interested at 812-481-1254
Old 02-28-2002
Registered!!

2Hondaz is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm interested for sure. I do want some re-assurance about the fitment of the product though. Even more so because I have an LX!!!!!! Can anyone confirm the fitment problems with pics??????
Old 02-28-2002
Registered!!

ABMCivic, here is the info, you can check all you want.
Store name: EuroticsElectronic(distributor HP racing products)
Phone : (305)282-1192 M-F 8am-5pm ET
If you call and talk with them alone, they will charge you $275 + $20 shipping, just letting you know that because they don't have any agreement for this deal $240 shipped with anybody, except me, and I have proof of the agreement so they can't lie about the price they giving us.
<font color=white style="background-color: 3E3E3E;">Also, Call (305)629-8977 HP Racing company to ask about fitment and warantee.</font ft>
Old 02-28-2002
Registered!!

FINAL NOTICE, FINAL NOTICE, FINAL NOTICE, FINAL NOTICE, FINAL NOTICE
If anyone want to order this HP racing header w/high flow cat CHROME ONLY you must send me your confirmation to order, your name, mailing address through my email vandizko@hotmail.com. REMEMBER, I must received you checks/money order value of $240 EXATLY by Monday, March 4th. Otherwise, you are on your own. I got 12 buyers joined already included myself = 13, that means there is only 22 headers left in stock. First comes, first serve. Good Lucks to you all.
Van
Old 02-28-2002
Registered!!

01EXtc,
You said you can get $199 plus shipping for your header. How much more for plus shipping, $20, $25, $30??? Also, <font color=white style="background-color: 3E3E3E;">is your header a HP Racing full 4-1 1 piece long connects all the way to the cat, and is your header includes w/ high flow cat???</font ft> Or is your header is just a short top header just like DC Sport??? Please, do not misleading our members.
Old 02-28-2002
Registered!!

AEMcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
lol
Thanx Van, I was just kidding though man. You didn't really have to post it.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-28-2002
Registered!!

AEMCivic,
Hey, I gotta build trust with all you guys first, so you all can feel secure to send me your checks/money order payment. That is all I can do, if anyone feels skeptical about this, there is nothing I can do. READ my signature post, because that is what it says about me.
Old 03-05-2002
Registered!!

2Hondaz is an unknown quantity at this point
What's the word on this group buy? I haven't had nearly enough time to send the money, haven't had a response as to an update from Van in a few days. I'm wondering if anyone has sent any money for this group buy or what. I could send the money at any time, but as I told Van in an e-mail, there hasn't been enough time for the money to arrive by his very short deadline. Van, have you received everyone else's money yet? I want to know what's going on here. When I can't even get a reply it doesn't make me feel very secure about sending off $240 to someone.
Old 05-17-2002
Registered!!

wwwEuroticElectronicscom is an unknown quantity at this point
hi

check our site out at www.euroticelectronics.com www.ebaystores.com/euroticelectronics we are hp racings official dist online. we carry all hp line including the shorty chrome and ceramic header and the 4-1 chrome header with hi flow cat. we will match or beat any competetors pricing. we also offer a one year warranty for hp racing against manufacture defects. we carry anytghing and everything for cars. if you cant find it just ask and we will get it for you. thank you for your time.
Old 05-19-2002
Registered!!

skitzo is an unknown quantity at this point

<< and how do we know that your not making some profit on us?? 240 shipped isnt that good, that other guy just purchased the header from groupbuycenter for 230. >>

You have crappy feedback 5 negs and 5 neutrals in the last Month? It also looks like you've run several auctions for items you don't have in stock.
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

wtf is your problem trying to put us down. we have never done anything to you. you get on 2k1 talking all this garbage that we have 4 neutrals and 5 negatives in the last month. well how about the 81 positives in the last month. also 1 out of 10 people leave feedback. but they always remember to leave a negative but always forget to leave a positive also since you took your time to look at the company take more time to read the feedback. it is stupid negatives of people who pay late and don't know how to use ebay. if you pay for something 1 month after the auction ended umm I think it might be sold to someone else. how would you like if we go to your job and talk crap about you with out knowing you. all we were doing is trying to give you guys good prices and we get some sales. also we keep the sport alive. but people like you kill it for people like us that dedicate our lives to this sport.
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

Zolutar is an unknown quantity at this point
the problem lies in the fact you flooded our site with posts advertising your wares, ok 1 post, kewl 100+ in everythread imaginable not cool.
second, any negative feedback on ebay is a red flag especially when reading the particulars. WE KNOW FOR FACT that the chrome TYC's are not available at this time (sometime late june/july is the expected release date) so automatically we are suspicious. alot of us do surf ebay already.
third, your prices are decent but not the best. your tyc projectors can be bought at least $20 less by the other 3 or 4 guys in ebay. most with less negative feedback too.

I frown on online sellers whom run an auction and then cancel because they have no stock. if you have no stock, dont list the auction! pretty simple eh?

it was bad enough that you came to our site and flooded it with advertising, now your attacking members for stating facts, and being defensive of our objection of your advertising?

get real. your welcome to post on the site, just limit advertising for 1 item per post or post em all in 1, dont inundate 20 or so threads for 1 hp header that hp has even had production and fitting problems with.

my 2cents
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

zolutar

ok yes we did flood the site but we are new to this site. we did not know how it worked. now we do. we acctually came on here because 2k1 members wanted us to get on here for group buys. then we do to get hated on. as for our negatives you may read them some are stupid and things that were fixed for our customers. the ones that inventory is not in stock is people that pay late. that is why it states to pay before 7 days. we can only hold your item for 7 days. we do ebay our site wholesale and retail. it is immpossible to hold an item over 1 week after the auction and hopw the person will pay. all our auctions are dutch auctions. it states the inventory on the ad under quantity. that inventory is accurate to the t. as for us not having the chrome in stock we are going to check. if you are interested send us an email and we can tell you. it states very clear in the ad that finshes are subject to availability ask before bidding. we do not cancel auctions because we dont have stock. if you bid and pay in 7 days we will send your item out the following business day. if you do find an item cheaper than what we are selling it for let us know we will match it or beat it for sure. be very carefull on ebay as to cheaper prices because you dont always get what you pay for. what do i mean well for example we had hp racing coilovers up for $119.99 on special on ebay then someone listed them for $90.00 dutch. we new that was immposible. one of our customers brought it to our attention and we told them that is immpossible that it cost more to make it than what they were selling it for. the customer said ill take the risk. well they recived a white box no lettering no warranty no nothing. well they turned out to be r1 coilovers. people on ebay do alot of fraud so becareful with prices out there on ebay. with us at least we do not false advertise and tell customers the truth. as for posting the same thread over and over we will not do that any more we now know how the site works.

thank you for your 2 cents
Old 05-20-2002
BOOST JUNKY

SpdRcrChk is an unknown quantity at this point
People on here can be too skeptical sometimes.
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
wwwEuroticElectronicscom---------&gt;When is HP going to release the redesigned 4-1 header with high-flow cat??????
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

mbow

hp racing has ordered the part already and fixed the problem. now we are just awaiting shipment from over seas. a shipment of headers will be in at the end of this month into june. the redesigned header might be in that shipment but we are not sure. just email us the first week of june and ask us. its still hit or miss at this point. we just have to sit wait and cross our fingers.

Quick Reply: Updated, HP Racing Header Buy is ON $240 SHIPPED