Question about parts... - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2002   #1  
Registered!!

SuperCivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question about parts...

Hey 2k1 and 2k2 civic members, i have a bit of question that need to be answer. And YES i did a SEARCH..but cant find any info

I was just wondering if there is any "full" coilover that is out for our car *2k1* and how much should i drop it to make it look good?

And if i get rims..what size should i get it??

I saw one of the member with a black widow 1 bumper on our civic..and i tried finding them but i couldnt..so do you guys know where i could get them?

thank you for taking your time to reply to this tread..and plz dont reply if your gonna flame on me.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]

My Ride!!!
SuperCivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002   #2  
Registered!!

AEMcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I searched for full coilover and found this thread
So let the flaming begin!!!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
lol just kidding
AEMcivic is offline   Reply With Quote