Cat Back for EX 4dr......????? - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2002   #1  
Registered!!

01CivicMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Cat Back for EX 4dr......?????

Hey everyone.....I have searched and even more confused now!!!

Most everyone list the same catback for the 2dr/4dr EX. Then others show the same for all 2dr and another for 4 drs.....

I am looking for a catback for a 4 dr EX......Magnaflow seems good at $359... The OBX is less but I cant find a good part number - all they show is for 2 door..Is it the same??

Giveme a list of options for a 4 dr EX........... please.....

Thanks,
Mike [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
01CivicMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002   #2  
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Helll, there is a group buy at the top the page for the magnaflow cat back system right now. 300 bucks shipped which is awesome for a full cat-back system.

I am considering the magnaflow system but am not real familar with that brand so I am on the fence.

I tend to like greddy myself. I had an accord with a greddy cat-back and it had a very low, and I mean low, rumble to it. It didn't sound ricey or anything like what the people here describe. However, like I said it was for an accord, and it probably is different for the civic.
Mbow is offline   Reply With Quote