Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

searching for miscellaneous part

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
searching for miscellaneous part

Im searching for this part circled in the picture. I need the one for the drivers side. I have tried looking at majestic, but they dont have the part by itself. Thanks!

Old 01-25-2006
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
found it on majestic

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...tcgry5=BUMPERS
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
Is it part number 9? Well, I guess I didnt look as hard as u did. Thanx man! ill rep u later.