Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

bride seats

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
bride seats

is this a good price for the bride seats? i always thought they were like almost 1000 for one seat. why is this one so much cheaper, someone let me know. please. click on the link below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRIDE...spagenameZWDVW
Old 11-26-2005
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Because It's fake.
Old 11-26-2005
The Beez Kneez

acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsichbinh123

yeah look at all generic **** they are selling this ussually an indicator>
Old 11-26-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
^Yeah you probably can't see it but it says McBride in the lettering...
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

robbyduba is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd post the link but the forum won't let the noob but check out bride's own pruduct website they warn you about those guys.

just google bride seats. call that guy out.
Old 11-26-2005
The Beez Kneez

first post^^^ even mentioned google GJ
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

pinoyjdmr is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah those are so fake cause mines cost me around $2000+ for mines and they came w/ rails, the reason why it fake it dosen't have a fatter cousion at the edge of the seat all bride seats always have a ticker cousion @ the edge i did my reserch before getting it and I went to japan personaly to get it from japan.....
Old 11-26-2005

jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point
sup my fellow Hawaiian (to the perivious poster)

anyways if its cheap its probabaly fake..
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
^Yeah you probably can't see it but it says McBride in the lettering...
You must have some good eyes...

Anyway, it's not cool to sell knock-offs. Companies that manufacture and sell fake stuff should be dissoluted. They are getting so deceitful that they even make identical tags now.
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
yea those seats are gonna cost you 989 alone then you gotta add the shipping which will bump it up to 1k or so....but yea im gonna b gettin bride brix II soon once i have the money. but on the subject of the seats has anyone have experience with bride brix II? how comfortable are they, not if they can hold you or other things but comfort.
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
dang it, i thought it was fake, but i couldn't find the usually "BRIDE STYLE" seats in the heading of the advertisment
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

what do all of you guys think about recaro seats? and how do we suppose to know if seats or fake or real jsut by looking at it. Such as the brides.
Old 11-27-2005
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
if its a real bride seats then it should say BRIDE on it. and yes recaro seats are hella nice. you should check out the recaro tarino seats. my buddy got in his accord and damn are they comfy.
Old 11-27-2005
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
i have a buddy that got a pair of bride seats for his itr and man their uber comfortable. cost him close to 2 grand for the pair if you dont want to spend that much get the recaro srd's for 500 each.
Old 11-27-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by se7engen_riDe
if its a real bride seats then it should say BRIDE on it. and yes recaro seats are hella nice. you should check out the recaro tarino seats. my buddy got in his accord and damn are they comfy.
um......i highly doubt if they say "BRIDE" on it then its real man. There are plenty of seats out there that say BRIDE on it and are actually fake. Such as the link i posted above(according to people)
Old 11-27-2005
Registered!!

anyone know where i can find a good price to buy recaros? i like the sport seat that is black avus/white lettering
Old 11-27-2005
Registered!!

hk2ronin is an unknown quantity at this point
My friend got a bride steering wheel with hub and evrything for 150 off ebay, it looked ok said bride and had the ghost logo. You think that might be fake to?
Old 11-27-2005
Registered!!

^^ i really dont know man. I'm not sure what is real or fake anymore. I've seen those exact seats on teh link at my body shop in person and they looked great and felt comfy. So i don't know if those were real or fake. I just not sure how to tell if these seats are real or fake besides the price being too good to be true. anybody have any advice?????
Old 11-27-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
There's an easy way to tell whats real or fake. 1 is the price tag. Its usually a dead give away, second is in the details
The real Mugen valve cover is like $900, the fake one is about $150, the way you tell is the location of the lettering on the knockoffs is off. Its more compressed than the real one. Seats are the same way, except they tend to not knockoff the safety stuff, they just knockoff the fabric on a garbage seat.
There are places that are AUTHORIZED distributors and retailers. These would be the places to buy stuff from. You call them, they know what they're talking about, and you know you're getting the real deal. Ebay is not the place to buy name branded stuff like that, you'll almost never get what you're planning on getting when it comes to high end stuff.
Bride seats should be about $800-$1000 a pop. If they're not, I'd guarantee you 99.999999% of the time, they're fake. Cuz the people allowed to sell them can't sell them any cheaper than Bride allows.
Old 11-27-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by hk2ronin
My friend got a bride steering wheel with hub and evrything for 150 off ebay, it looked ok said bride and had the ghost logo. You think that might be fake to?
it was
Old 11-27-2005
Registered!!

thanks guys, looks like i won't be buying these
Old 11-27-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Dont ever buy bride seats on ebay unless they have the papers proving they are real and the guy says it straight out in his description
Old 11-28-2005
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
anyone know where i can find a good price to buy recaros? i like the sport seat that is black avus/white lettering
have you tried looking through truehonda.com?
Old 11-28-2005
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
just look around for RSX seats back and front had cost me $400.00 took lil MODs to fit em but they were SO Nice
Old 11-29-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by se7engen_riDe
have you tried looking through truehonda.com?
yes i have. So far they have the lowest price i could find
Old 11-29-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
lol i know this kid who spent 1000 or 1500 on EACH of his bride seats on his RSX-type S... personally i think its a waste of cash. he couldve boosted w/ that money but he already orders a SC for his car so...
Old 11-29-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
not everyone wants to build their engine.
Old 11-29-2005
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
wondering if these are legit bride brix II: http://tees-usa.com/brix2.html. they cost about $989 not sure if for each or pair. heres the list for price: http://tees-usa.com/price_list.html (part #:E14AAS). how comfy are the recaro srd seats?
Old 11-29-2005
The Beez Kneez

yes they are real! look at the warning below>
Old 11-29-2005
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
dude, look at the description and pics.."ready to paint"??? i mean, really...does this even sound like the guy knows what he's selling? and why is the buy it now price only a buck more than the starting bid?? Cause nobody's gonna buy that crap, that's why....

Quick Reply: bride seats