ATTN: Grey....what size RAZO accel pedal? - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2002   #1  
Registered!!

aramis is an unknown quantity at this point
ATTN: Grey....what size RAZO accel pedal?

Hey Grey, I saw that you put the Razo Comp Ti pedals in your car...

What size (small/large) accelerator pedal did you get? I looked all over at different sites and nothing said which one would be the best fit for our civics!

I thought other ppl on the board might want to know too...

Thanks!

aramis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002   #2  
Registered!!

1028CiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
small
1028CiViC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002   #3  
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Oh yeah, small. It's big enough anyway. The large must be ridiculous.

Edit: I wrote a review of these a while ago, but now it's gone. Threads shouldn't disappear from the reviews section! I keep telling Derek, but I don't think he listens. Argh! keep one thing in mind when installing. The clutch pedal screws on the extreme left are too long. When you depress the clutch all the way you'll tear up your carpet. I don't know how, but I had two shorter screws, maybe from the brake or the gas pedal. I used those instead and I'm not tearing up my carpet. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I also kind bent the pedals over the brake and clutch to have them fit more securely and look like they're part of the pedal. Worked nicely. The only thing that sucks is that the blue coating rubs off real quickly. You can see in the pic that it's mostly gone from the clutch pedal. I think I'll just sand the rest down so that they're all uniform. All in all they're good clip-ons, but I'de get something else if I were you. They cost way too much for one thing and there's other stuff out there that's better.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote